The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
Responsibility for managing all materials, planning and accompanying information flows within the plant, (inbound and outbound transport, within factory logistics and warehousing, material requirements planning (MRP), inventory management).
Responsibility for BU, OTD indicators, WH status for components (RAW materials) & finished goods (FG).
1. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Reporting:
- Setting up, maintaining and continuously optimizing the Group's Key performance indicator (KPI) system, in order to monitor all related steps of the above processes, with a strong focus on performance, quality and cost. Responsibility for all levels of plant inventory, associated costs incurred, especially in relation to product obsolescence.
- The objectives are derived from the company’s strategy and its strategic focus, that a strong Supply Chain will provide lasting added value to the company’s sales efforts in order to meet and exceed customer requirements and expectations.
- Owner of setting appropriate SAP parameters and defining master data, in order to provide, protect and ensure functioning of defined inventory and achieve performance objectives, in very close compliance with all SCM / Logistics functions.
2. WH & Delivering Routs:
- Management of all logistics flows, as it comes from suppliers and from the Group's locations, within the factory logistics and outgoing flows, all the way to the Group's locations and customers. Full responsibility for related cost budgets.
- Management and full responsibility for all material planning processes, which are related to production operations, inventory management and lean initiatives for production optimization, WH & Material management.
- Building a strong Supply Chain/Logistics Team, linked to Global Teams around the world and ensuring the application of global process standards and methodologies.
- Full responsibility when hiring new employees, or any measures related to staff, in accordance with functional and direct superiors.
- Management and full responsibility for all processes of material purchasing and its planning based on needs and consumption.
- Responsibility for "special transports" and their costs.
- University degree in logistics, materials management or supply chain management
- Minimum 5-7 years of work experience in an international and global complex environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of business processes and excellent understanding of all functions related to the Supply Chain, especially in the field of production
- Independence in work, flexibility, self-motivation, taking initiative and drive for results.
- Ability of lateral and structural thinking. Experience in navigating through a work environment with multiple different priorities and with a high transformational character.
- Fluency in English, experience in cultural diversity and willingness to travel.
- Strong analytical, assessment and operational management abilities, based on KPIs.
- Knowledge of SAP at a high level.
- Strong communication, cooperation, as well as skills of building relationships with people.
- Strong management and coordination skills.
- Experience in supply chains and production processes.
- Strong urge towards continuous improvement and the best working methods.
- High influence and skills of influencing others.
- Accustomed to working in international, diverse organizations, with a mixture of solid and matrix structures
Tridonic SRB d.o.o.
- Srbija, Niš, Ulica Cumtobel 1
- PIB: 110562375
- Matični broj: 21363162