Coreside is a specialized real estate and financial advisory firm in Serbia and Bulgaria, providing a wide range of consultancy services for various types of properties and assets.
Coreside is an international associate of Savills PLC (global real estate provider with international network of more than 700 offices worldwide) and provides a wide range of services in connection with various types of properties and assets, such as valuations, feasibility studies, market research, commercial, brokerage services and investment advisory.
Our office in Belgrade is looking to expand its local staff, with following positions:
Head of Valuations and Consultancy Department
- University degree
- Excellent command in English, second language is a plus
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience with real estate valuations and other consulting services related to various investment projects with ability to generate work
- Previous working experience as a team leader
- Previous experience within auditing, banking, financial or transaction advisory sectors will be considered as advantage
- RICS membership, REV certificate or Licensed Appraiser will be considered as advantage
- Extensive knowledge of the real estate industry
- Excellent computer skills
- Reliable, analytical and hard working person with developed organizational and priority settings skills
- Team oriented person with strong working ethics
- Driver’s license (B category)
Please submit your CV by 25.01.2019. All candidates will be treated with a strict confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Deadline for applications: 25.01.2019.