We partnered with multinational inovative pharmaceutical company.
ACCOUNTING/ADMIN (Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania):
- Coordinate with Business Service Center related to finance processes (Accounting to Reporting and Source to Settle), follow up on resolution center requests and various employees’ queries.
- Month end close process:
- Macedonia close activities;
- Support accruals process for Serbia and Bosnia – for standing and all other expense accruals including period end adjustments.
- Expense reallocation transactions for Serbia and Bosnia – cost center allocation.
- Cash& Investment Accounting - monitor cash accounts together with Cash&Investments Team and reconciling Bank Accounts.
- Support Intercompany transaction proceedings.
- Support Fixed Asset Accounting.
- Proceed if any correction required (Serbia and Bosnia)
- Ensure that accounting transactions are performed in accordance with company’s policies and procedures, local regulation and accounting principles US GAAP and IFRS.
- Support Accounting Manager in various finance and accounting matters including support on different global and local finance initiatives and projects. Ensure financial compliance to legal, tax and other statutory requirements, with company policies and procedures and principle of Integrity and Ethics. Follow up with Accounting statutory Agency related to legal and accounting local requirements.
- Payroll proceedings:
- Coordinate payroll data with HR and Payroll Agency
- Payment proceedings:
- Local payments for Serbia, Bosnia and Macedonia (in local and other currencies);
- Administration support (preparing various type of documents, employee certificates, health cards maintenance, etc.).
FINANCIAL PLANING & ANALYSIS Support
- Support yearly budget and quarterly forecast cycles for within all assigned markets: Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, and Albania.
- Partner with FP&A Manager in providing support in all relevant aspects of financial planning, reporting and analytics.
- Support financial monthly closing to ensure sales and expenses are properly recorded and support periodic / ad-hoc & on-demand analysis related to variances vs. budget, forecasts and prior period actuals.
- Assist FP&A in preparing relevant financial data / narrative related to business review and similar internal and external meetings.
- Work on reporting tools improvement, reconcile various sources of data and create new reporting capabilities according to the business information needs.
The successful applicant:
- BS/MS degree in Economics
- At least 3 years of proven working experience on similar roles
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- People oriented and results driven
- Excellent analytical and forecasting skills
- Self-starter – high energy level
- Positive and enthusiastic
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Workforce Human Resource je regionalna HR kompanija koja posluje u zemljama Adriatic regije. Imamo preko 20 godina iskustva u HR industiji gde svakodnevno podržavamo preko 500 klijenata i preko 5.000 saradnika. Naša rešenja kreirana su prema vašim potrebama, bilo da tražite posao ili ste poslodavac, bilo da vam treba 1 ili 1.000 zaposlenih. Pružamo podršku u regrutaciji, u zapošljavanju, oblasti radnog prava i HR konsaltinga, obračunu zarada, outsourcingu procesa regrutacije i onsite menadžmenta.…Više o poslodavcu