We are technologists and health nuts.
We wake up wanting to figure out how to prevent illnesses, streamline processes, expedite treatments, coordinate specialties, and increase success in all areas of human health.
We believe that a smart health care system is the bedrock of a prosperous society.
Looking from our keyboards and monitors up: the smarter the software, the healthier the world.
And we write software to express our client’s thoughts.
We are looking for Health Tech Junior Software Engineers to join us on our long term project!
We have been working on this solution for three years, and we have doubled our team to foster an uprising in the health system.
This client has been developing the SaaS platform for the needs of US behavioral health institutions for 20 years. The platform currently serves over 600 clinics and hospitals and is used by about 150,000 doctors for more than 2 million patients.
This application consists of 15 web applications, about 20 web APIs, and the same number of background services. The entire platform has been built exclusively on the Microsoft stack and is currently hosted on on-premise servers.
Our main goal is to restructure and modernize the entire platform with the transition to serverless architecture (AWS). Our engineers are working on the development of the solution and improving and maintaining existing ones.
Education and experience:
- 1 - 2 years of experience with C#/.NET development is a must
- Familiarity with ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL, Entity Framework
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent) preferred
- Fluent English, written and spoken (B2)
General tech skills:
- Proficient understanding of GIT, TFS code version systems (branching strategies, conflict resolving)
- Excellent understanding of IT concepts and software development practices
- Strong communicator with analytical thinking
- Team player eager to learn and share the knowledge with the team
- Oriented to self-education and skills improvement
- Attention to detail
- Proactive work attitude and team-oriented
- Excellent compensation package with performance-based bonuses
- Paid certifications and bonuses upon achieving certification
- Career path according to your goals and ambitions
- Continuous training and education program
- Remote / hybrid work fully supported
- Budget for home office fit-out
- Positive company culture
- Advancement opportunities based on performance, not age ;)
If you want to become a part of a strong team with vast experience in software development and develop your career working in an inspiring environment focused on education, personal growth, and client success - let's talk!
We are a US-based company, headquartered in San Francisco with a development center in Belgrade, but with employees all around the world! With more than 300 health tech solutions delivered over the past 20 years, our deep expertise in software development and Digital Health enables us to provide one of the best ROIs in the US health tech industry. From storing on floppy disks to storing code in the cloud, we have not only witnessed but were a part of the rise of the tech revolution!…Više o poslodavcu