Full time HelpDesk Analyst position. The candidate is responsible for providing support to internal staff. The working hours are 11:00 to 19:00. Occasional weekend work would be expected.
- Support for IT products and services; including but not limited to: answering questions, troubleshooting problems, teaching and instructing co‐workers regarding software or hardware, troubleshooting printer and other minor issues.
- Resolve technical issues and escalate complex issues to the appropriate support group for effective resolution
- Provide excellent Customer Service by effectively communicating with user throughout resolution process
- Maintains associated records of user issues and problem resolution as per company policy and procedures
- Works on Helpdesk, Information Technology systems and other administrative related projects as assigned
- Setting up desktops, installing applications
- User management
Skills / experience required
- Solid working knowledge of computer hardware
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi‐task and prioritize work
- Good communication skills
- Able to occasionally work evenings or weekends
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office required
- A+, MCP, MCSA and/or MCSE certifications is a plus
- Knowledge of Windows Servers is a plus
- Knowledge of Active Directory is essential
SANNE is a specialist global provider of outsourced corporate, fund and private client administration, reporting and fiduciary services. Established for over 25 years and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, SANNE employs more than 1200 people worldwide and administers structures and funds that have in excess of £200 billion of assets. Key clients include alternative asset managers, financial institutions, family offices, UHNWIs and corporates. SANNE has a presence in established, international financial centres spread across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Deadline for applications: 25.01.2020.