Human Resource Manager
Office Location: Novi Sad, Serbia
About the Company
Our offices are on both sides of the Atlantic - USA, Serbia , & Portugal. Our teams are located strategically where talent is and also where our customers need us the most. We have members from 10 different nationalities, speaking 7 different languages.
Our team has a great mix of expertise & backgrounds. We believe in a work culture that’s inclusive in every way. In fact, 36% of the Tymeshift team are females and 25% of our team is composed of people representing minorities.
About the position
As our Human Resource Manager you will be responsible for designing and overseeing all aspects of human resources practices and processes. You will be responsible for attracting, recruiting, motivating, and retaining the most qualified talents by directing the administrative functions of the HR department. Due to the supervisory nature of this position, you will be called upon to handle employee-related services, regulatory compliance, and employee relations, among many other tasks.
As the HR Manager you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is one of your key tasks.
- Establish and manage the recruitment and selection process
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Bridge management and employee relations
- Work with top management on establishing the pay plan and benefits program in order to create the best possible working conditions to ensure high retention rate and attraction of top talents
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Promote healthy and positive culture
- Provide reports
- Good English skills both in spoken and in writing
- Great communication skills
- At least a basic knowledge of the IT sector
- Ideally 3+ years of relevant experience in the IT sector
Deadline for applications: 21.12.2019.