At Nielsen, we take the time to design a workplace that puts our people at the centre of how we work and operate. Our People Experience (PX) teams are curators of culture and ambassadors for diversity, inclusion, and belonging - where everyone feels valued and can bring their best selves to work. From day one, we provide our employees with the tools and resources to be successful and have pride in delivering the best-in-class People process throughout every step of the employee lifecycle, with strong collaboration from our COE partners. We take pride in continuously empowering leaders at all levels, so they can deliver outstanding opportunities to everyone on their teams to contribute.
We are currently looking for: Human Resources Bussines Partner Adriatics (m/f)
Nielsen Audence Measurement d.o.o., Serbia, Belgrade
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The HR Business Partner will provide operational guidance on all areas of HR support in the country and will ensure best in class HR practices as designed by our COEs are deployed to the country and adjusted where necessary. The HRBP will be accountable for compliance with all employment laws and regulations in the region, and will also partner with the Global HRBP/TS team to provide input and align People actions with the larger Business Unit-specific talent strategies.
- Provide effective HR support to country business managers ensuring business needs are met in line with Company HR policies and processes as per local labour legislations
- Interface with COE’s (Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Talent, Engagement & Development and DE&I)
- Partner with the local Corporate Functions
- Have prime responsibility for local deployment of Company HR policies, processes & initiatives such as Performance Management, Reward Review, Talent Reviews, Culture & Engagement, Surveys and deployment of Diversity & Inclusion plans
- Managing employee life cycle activities such as Promotions, Transfers & mobility, pay changes, etc
- Responsible for effective & efficient delivery of all requred end-to-end HR services (eg: on boarding, off boarding, leave administration, benefits administration, employee contracts etc)
- Responsible for preparing HR inputs and executing payroll activities & payroll compliances
- Advice and guide managers on their HR responsibilities, management behaviours and team management
- Provide effective employee relations and a positive working climate locally, closely working with employee representatives and line management.
- Work closely with the managers & teams for the deployment of the HR Service delivery model
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or legal field
- 5 years of Human Resources experience, across different aspects of the HR function for large and/or Multinational Company
- Broad knowledge of the HR best practice across Employee Relations, Reward, Resourcing, Development and Employment Law
- Knowledge of country employment laws, regulations, procedures and HR issues.
- Able to partner with other members of the Adriatic countries leadership and find common ground to deliver an exceptional employee experience
- Ability to remain tactful, calm, and persuasive in controversial and/or confrontational situations, as well as handle multiple competing priorities
- Ability to build a positive employee relations climate, advocate for employees and maintain objectivity, even under pressure from other stakeholders
- Process driven and methodical in approach to implementing programs & HR solutions.
- Ability to construct an informed opinion and point of view
- Able to exercise sound judgement and discretion in matters of significance to the organization
- Experience and knowledge in managing HR activities and resources; balancing conflicting priorities and handling ambiguities.
- Knowledge of Google office and SAP is an asset
- Fluid in English
- Driving licence B category
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless.
Please send your written applications folowing the link HRBP Adriatic
*Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Nielsen Audience Measurement d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Milutina Milankovića 1ž
- PIB: 101732228
- Matični broj: 17382870