To support our growing international business, we are looking for new: Human Resources Manager
Fiscal Solutions is a globally acting software development company serving international clients worldwide. At the moment, we are proud partners with more than 70 clients in 17 countries, and those are all worldwide retailers such as Deichmann, Decathlon, Metro C&C, Ikea, Sephora, C&A, Jysk, Women’ Secret, Giorgio Armani, H&M, etc.
As the leading company in this niche, we are awarded and shortlisted among “Top 10 Retail Tech Solution Providers in Europe“ in 2019. Our projects include cooperation with retailers that are entering various markets throughout Europe, with the focus on development of modules that support fiscal requirements and the latest retail technology standards.
Besides building self-sustaining and successful business, our mission and responsibility is designing safe, happy, and motivating place for all our employees.
- Make the strategic approach to find new employees using modern tools
- Search for job candidates using various sources such as internet recruiting resources, networking, job fairs, media advertisements, employee referrals etc.
- Review employment applications to match applicants with job requirements and contact applicants to inform them of their application statuses
- Testing and interviewing applicants, verifying references, and comparing the job criteria to the applicant’s qualifications
- Providing an amazing candidate experience every time and representing Fiscal Solutions professionally and providing an amazing candidate experience every time
- Create and oversee the onboarding process
- Contribute with ideas to improve relevant processes, employer branding and hiring strategy
- Create benefit programs and track satisfaction of existing employees
- Design internal trainings for the employees according to the needs
- Support to the administration team for HR related topics
- Consult with executive on strategic planning and all other activities through daily communication
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or other Human Science
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in HR Manager role or on similar positions
- Advanced English language level skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Great communication and collaboration skills and the ability to create good relationships within the organization
Highly valued skills:
- Passion and interest for IT job market and its trends
- Proactive, solution-oriented approach
- Self-motivated person, able to work well alone, but also within a team
- Experience with creating lasting change using intentional organizational design and development practices
- Knowledge of legal implications of the employment relationship
- An understanding of recruitment-related laws, regulations, and best practices
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
If this sounds like you, we are looking forward to meeting you!
What we offer:
- Rewarding of good ideas and innovative approach
- Permanent mentoring and training within our Academy
- Various opportunities for promotion and growth within the company
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Young, collaborative team and open-minded culture
- Social programs and benefits designed to meet interests of each employee, with a special focus on work-life balance and wellbeing: private health Insurance, flexible work organization, annual company trips (4 days), team-building events, sport and holiday events, socially responsible activities, etc.
To meet us and our company values better, feel free to listen to the podcast of one of the owners of the company:
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Thank you for applying!
Fiscal solutions doo
Fiscal Solutions is a leading software provider of fiscal solutions related to the retail industry. We are fiscal law experts towards cash registers or fiscalization model, in general, we are specialists in understanding all rules and regulations that are dictating the retailer how to work with the Point of Sale according to country’s fiscal law requirements. Today, we are trusted by the worldwide retailers – Ikea, Deichman, C&A, Bvlgary, Hofer, Metro, Sephora, Jysk and many others.Više o poslodavcu