Concentrical is a growing international software company that creates meaningful solutions and technology products to enable students and learners of any age to forge their path to success by eliminating barriers and inspiring them to achieve their education and career goals.
Our company values a culture of openness, community, and a sense of ownership. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a team of highly-talented people working across various disciplines to design and deliver solutions that have a real impact on people’s lives.
We value work-life balance and offer flexible work schedules. We are a remote company with an office in Belgrade where local and visiting team members can work and meet.
About the Role
We are looking for a Human Resources Officer to manage our full recruitment cycle, as well as supporting policies and procedures for existing staff. You will be responsible for identifying potential hires, interviewing and evaluating, and supporting them through the onboarding process. You will also be responsible for developing and supporting policies and procedures for current staff. You’ll be an essential member of our team, making our company a better place to work.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Designing and updating job descriptions
- Source potential candidates from various online channels
- Crafting recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen incoming resumes and interview candidates (via phone and video)
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
- Proven experience in an HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Understanding of Serbian labor laws
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Srbija, Beograd, Takovksa 21
- PIB: 112875530
- Matični broj: 29509026