The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org.
The ICRC ICT division is responsible for designing, implementing and supporting ICT solutions for more than 13'000 of its employees worldwide. The Belgrade Shared Services Center (BSSC) is created to provide a 24x7 ICT support service to the ICRC worldwide operations.
The BSSC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
ICT L2 Application Administrator
- Ensures the ongoing management and smooth operations of the ICRC IT infrastructure
- Maintains and resolves issues related to ICRC Applications infrastructure used by the user community and participates in production move
- Provides support to other IT teams as well as the End-User as needed
- Ensures service quality, productivity and security, while respecting operating methods defined within the ICT
- Ability and willingness to learn and operate different application software
- Readiness to work in shifts (approximately one week of night shifts per 4-month cycle)
- 3 years of professional experience in the IT field, with minimum 1 year of application administration
- Good knowledge of Microsoft application portfolio
- Previous experience with SQL / T-SQL is a plus
- Good knowledge of the English language (written and spoken)
- Motivation to learn new technologies
- Affinity for teamwork and strong collaborative attitude
- End-user service oriented, well-organized, open-minded and adaptable
- Motivated by the humanitarian work
WHAT WE OFFER
- A work and progressive professional development in an exciting ICT environment using the latest technologies (MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, MS CRM, MS SQL, VMWare, Hyper-V, Windows Server, Red Hat, Oracle PeopleSoft, Oracle JD Edwards, Tableau Software, SuccessFactors HR Space, etc.)
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and a Motivation letter in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 25.12.2019.