Lokomotiva is the new business unit within I&F Grupa and we are now building the best team!
We are the second largest IPG global affiliate partner and leading communication system operating in 12 countries in Southern and Northern Europe, with more than 650 employees across agencies UM, McCann, McCann Health, SDG, Initiative & Drive (Reprise partner), McCann//MRM and Adrenalin Content Providing.
With its hub in Belgrade, Lokomotiva will be the vehicle for the digital transformation of I&F Grupa itself, but will also offer a full scope of digital transformation products and services to our clients in all markets. Lokomotiva team members should be bold IT & Service Delivery professionals and Product Strategists previously involved in the development of large scale IT projects, capable of conceptualizing, building and delivering anything from complex enterprise software and IT solutions to value-creating professional services.
Join our Lokomotiva team!
Product Manager defines and delivers products tailor-made for our clients and their end-users, in cooperation with interdisciplinary teams. She/he cooperates with internal teams and clients through the whole lifecycle of the product – from conceptualization to delivery of initial version and all future versions and updates. Product Manager has inspiring strategic vision and strong understanding of the product market.
- Participates in creation of product strategy and vision, defines roadmap
- Implements, tracks and maintains all product KPIs
- Works closely with technical and creative teams on delivering product features
- Owns product backlog, defines and prioritizes User Stories and communicates priorities and time frames to all stakeholders
- Has key/important role in Backlog Grooming and Sprint Planning processes
- Participates in defining the best methods for implementing technical solutions, in cooperation with technical teams
- Proven experience with Product Management of Software solutions, either during the development of new ones or during the implementation of existing complex (Enterprise) products
- Experience with e-commerce and/or ERP and/or billing and/or CRM and/or similar platforms will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in working with data for decision-making
- Experience in presenting complex concepts and solutions to technical and non-technical audience
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Analytical thinking and the possibility of effective decision-making
- Ability to understand complex situations and problems and reduce them to simple components that are easy to communicate with stakeholders
- Strong communication skill, both oral and written
- Ability to animate and entice enthusiasm with a product associate
- Easily accept changes
We offer candidates the possibility to develop and improve in a dynamic environment. We reward personal contribution, motivation and initiative. We provide quality conditions for professional development. We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast-paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of benefits:
- In addition to your annual holiday entitlement, the office closes between New Year & Christmas on most years when the calendar allows
- Enhanced family-friendly policies by covering full monthly salary during maternity leave for all employees with more than 18 months of continuous working experiences.
- Free eye tests
- Awarding significant work anniversaries at the company
- Regular monthly after work parties
- Plus a huge number of benefits: New Year’s child gift vouchers, monthly theatre tickets / other events giveaways…
Please send your CV no later than February, 7th 2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All applications will be considered with full confidentiality, and only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.