IT Administrator – Help Desk (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Administration and configuration of Windows 10 and Windows 7 OS, MS Office and internal company applications, digital and IP telephony and multifunctional devices and printers
- Serving as the first point of contact for employees seeking IT assistance over email, via phone or in person
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions and determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by users
- Follow standard help desk procedures; log all helpdesk interactions and record events and problems and their resolution in reports/manuals
- Follow-up and update user and respective managers about the resolution status.
- Redirect problems to correct resource or to the next level of IT support personnel, identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates. Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Administer and track IT assets
Your skills and experience
- Good knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating system
- Basic concepts of Microsoft Windows Active Directory and Exchange server
- Basic knowledge of network protocols (IPv4, dns, dhcp…)
- Minimum high school degree in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution
- Team work oriented person
- Fluent in English language (written and spoken)
- Driving license B category
We offer exciting position in a dynamic and motivated team, development possibilities and a nice working atmosphere.
With more than 82,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services.
Kuehne + Nagel is operating three Shared Service Centres (SSC) worldwide. The Shared Service Center EMEA, based in Belgrade, is serving the regions Western Europe, Middle East and Africa as an internal service provider, being responsible for the handling and execution of operational tasks within the organisation. The SSC Belgrade was founded in 2009, with a significant growth since then and nowadays employs almost 1.000 employees for more than 40 different countries in Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. The SSC performs global and standardized processes mainly back office tasks, for the internal customers.
Deadline for applications: 20.06.2019.