IT Outsourcing and Security solutions
We are looking for:
IT Help Desk Specialist
Who we are:
Format PC d.o.o. is specialized in IT outsourcing and security solutions. We provide our customers data recovery and technical support working in dynamic, multilingual and costumer oriented environment.
Help Desk Specialist works in a very dynamic, multilingual and customer oriented business environment. HDA's first responsibility is to run the first class technical support with the end user requiring attention. Using known solutions documented in the knowledge bases, the HDA works with customers to solve technical problems remotely, which can be procedures, software, hardware or operational.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Positions primary responsibility will be to resolve requests and incidents assigned by the ticketing system in a manner that will result in the achievement of customer Service Level Agreement's (SLA’s).
- Preparing user accounts in Microsoft AD
- Preparing user machines and workplaces
- Inventory management
- Remote Troubleshooting
- Backup maintenance
Candidate profile and qualifications:
- Fluency in English language (spoken and written)
- Technical degree in Computer science or higher level
- Experience in some of these fields: General IT HW/SW installation and maintenance, MS OS installation, connection equipment and networking
- Advanced knowledge level of Windows OS; Advanced trouble-shooting skills with MS Office and standard applications (Virus Scanner, Adobe, Zip)
- MCSE – Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- MCSA – Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
The potential candidate should have:
- Good listening skills
- Analytical thinking for understanding and solving problems
- Reasonable English language skills – talks and chats in English
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Takes responsibility seriously
- Good with people in general, respectful and polite
- Long term employment opportunity
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
Deadline for applications: 29.11.2019.