IT Infrastructure Architect
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Currently we are looking for a new member of our IT Infrastructure Architecture and Strategy Team who will be responsible for IT infrastructure planning and support the business as usual and project activities with IT technology consultancy, infrastructure sizing and designing across four TnCO countries.
- Consult with regional business units to define the IT infrastructure related tasks, create the solution plan (HLD) for IT infrastructure needs
- Participation in planning of budget for implementation related costs, CAPEX and OPEX
- Participate and contribute to define the company IT standards
- Deliver infrastructure sizing (server, storage, operating systems and databases)
- Provide pricing for the planned infrastructure (based on global frame agreements and/or vendor information)
- Demand/request management through ticketing system
- University or College degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Minimum 2 years of experience in mid-to-large sized IT infrastructure projects or similar task
- Broad advanced knowledge on IT infrastructure related topics
- Familiarity with SDx technologies is considered as an advantage
- Cloud infrastructure building/operation experience is an advantage
- Fluent English language (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
What we offer:
- Cross-border working opportunity in a collaborative team
- Dynamic environment which allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things and continuous development
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Flexible working possibility
If you recognize yourself in the above bullets and interested in joining to our Company, please apply!
Deadline for applications: 03.09.2019.