Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
IT Infrastructure Expert
We are looking for a new colleague in the IT team at our location in Pancevo, Serbia.
Req Id: 41879BR
Your tasks as IT Infrastructure Expert:
- Management of software installed on servers and client stations and supervision over the legality of the software, planning and execution of maintenance and updates
- Troubleshooting, current performance monitoring, searching for potential threats and implement measures to prevent their occurrence
- Ensuring the security of the information processed in accordance with ZF guidelines, asking for offers and purchase of services, hardware and software as well as analysis, testing and implementation of new solutions
- Working closely with all departments to determine user needs and functional requirements
- Assisting in the design, support and maintenance of computer networks and associated devices
Your profile as IT Infrastructure Expert:
- Successfully completed degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent qualification
- Several years relevant working experience with a good understanding of analyzing complex issues
- Knowledge of MS Windows Server 2016 and server services (DNS, DHCP, Print, WSUS, etc), networking fundamentals with TCP/IP v4 usage experience (IP subnets, routing, VLANs) and knowledge of Cisco switches configuration and administration
- Good understanding of high-availability and disaster recovery and knowledge of disk storage hardware and tape technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences such as: operations, IT and engineering personnel
Become a part of our ZF-Team and apply here please, with complete and informative application documents (a tabled CV, a cover letter and certificates). Deadline for applications: 16.05.2019.
ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of around 146,000 with approximately 230 locations in some 40 countries. ZF is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide. For more information visit ZF.com/career
ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of 146,000 with approximately 230 locations in some 40 countries. In 2017, ZF achieved sales of €36.4 billion and as such, is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide. With its broad portfolio, ZF is advancing mobility and services for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology applications. ZF’s E-Mobility Division is expanding…Više o poslodavcu