IT Project Manager
Location of Employment: Blue Center, New Belgrade (from November 1st, 2021 our new office will be in Navigator 2 building), Novi Sad, Niš, Kragujevac, Subotica OR work from home (especially during COVID-19 situation)
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture -- keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading. If you would like to continue developing your career as a Project Manager – keep reading.
Who we are looking for
We are looking to expand one of our D365 Teams by adding individuals who have experience with managing enterprise business application implementations. Past experience with managing ERP or CRM projects is a plus but not a requirement. This is an exciting environment working with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants on the market.
What we offer
Competitive salary and benefit package. Internal team knowledge sharing sessions and on-going training classes. An exciting work environment with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants on the market. Exposure to many different clients and their businesses across the world.
Who is sa.global
sa.global is the leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics solutions for professional services firms and other project-driven organizations. Our add-on solutions are used by architecture & engineering firms, IT & management consulting firms, and other project-driven businesses to optimize the performance of their organizations. Our team provides support and consulting services to improve efficiencies and streamline operations in order to enable our clients’ businesses to grow. With an experienced team, we are able to participate in a variety of business models focusing on the implementation of a successful Dynamics 365 solution.
What will you do?
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, to quality, scope, and budget.
- Developing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring deliverables are feasible and are achievable.
- Working closely with the team leader to plan and allocate resources; delegate tasks based on resources strengths, skill sets and experience. Organization and facilitation of key team milestone meetings.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Track and constantly measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques. Analyse the successful completion of short-and long-term goals.
- Be involved in budget creation with project lead. Regularly monitor budgeted vs. actual hours; meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Regularly meet with Clients (Internal/External) to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements.
- Manage the relationship with clients and all stakeholders. You will also serve as primary contact for Client inquiries and concerns throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Adhere to internal governance and project methodologies.
- Implement incident and change management techniques so that team’s response is practiced and automatic; manage project change and ensure change requests are approved by clients before work commences.
- Prompt internal escalation and briefing of upcoming issues.
- Continuously reviewing business needs and maintaining project backlog
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation in accordance with the sa.global implementation methodology.
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for successful project execution.
- Ensure all project resources maintain high level performance and accountable for resource utilisation of the project team.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing enterprise business application implementations (previous experience as PM, Business analyst or Scrum Master/Product Owner is desirable)
- Excellent English communication skills, especially working remotely
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Time management and negotiation skills are required
- Experience with and demonstrated knowledge of at least one PM tool (MS Project, Visual Studio, JIRA, etc.)
- Experience with Scrum (or other Agile approaches) is a plus
- Understanding of ERP/CRM implementation methodologies is a plus
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in business-related field preferred
- PMP certification desirable
Benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Private health insurance for you and your family members
- Flexible working hours / working from home
- Attending team building and company events, paid training certifications and conferences
- Chance for development, challenging professional tasks
- Support in improving your skills and strengths, providing on the job trainings
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send us your CV in English.
Find out more about https://sa.global.
As a leading Microsoft Partner providing industry-focused Microsoft Dynamics 365-based ERP, CRM, HCM, and business intelligence solutions, we have helped over 500,000 Microsoft Dynamics users across 80 countries to deliver operational excellence and financial performance for their organizations. This includes our expertise across the Microsoft Power Platform, which enables our clients, to quickly design and deploy solutions without the need for a developer or an IT team. sa.global is an eleven-time ... Saznajte više
"I joined sa.global in February 2021 as a Group Finance SSC Junior assistant. I was looking to kick start my career in finance, and I surely have. From the recruitment process to onboarding, it has been ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- RAD NA DALJINU
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- RAD OD KUĆE
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE