Relevant Work Experience: experienced professional
Function Type: IT Team Lead
Language Requirements: Serbian, English
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 170 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens Mobility posted revenue of €8.8 billion and had around 34,200 employees worldwide.
Siemens Mobility in France has an exciting opportunity for an IT Team Leader
to join our Mobility EMEA2 team, based in our Rolling Stock factory at Cerovac. As the IT Team lead you are managing our local onside team managing end user and local operations. You are the direct line manager in charge to manage and develop the local IT team to meet the respective local IT infrastructure and business demands. You are strategically developing the local IT team in close alignment with the regional business and IT management to address the needed technology requirements, IT team capacities and qualification following Mobility and Siemens as well as IT Industry standards.
This role also ensures that workplace IT solutions are used effectively and in line with Siemens and Mobility IT standards and Information Security rules and regulations. You have the ability to collaborate, help, support and guide the business in the usage of IT services and tools as well as aligning processes within your part of the organization in daily business.
As an ambassador of IT within the business, you build up a network of major stakeholders between the manufacturing and engineering operations on site, Siemens Mobility IT, external suppliers and others. If your end users are not receiving the necessary support, you have the power to claim and take the incident further into IT to get additional help.
You will be directly reporting into the Head of Siemens Mobility IT area Central Europe.
Areas of Responsibility
- Act as the IT counterpart of our local management, handle demands in the area of infrastructure services and channel all other demands into the broader IT organization
- Manage a team of 3-4 user engagement specialists and local delivery responsibles
- Support efficient software and hardware lifecycle in the business.
- Manage pro-actively the local special network and IT-Asset Lifecycle process incl. License Management (on/off-boarding processes, purchase & inventory), Date Center and IT Asset security.
- Responsible that the IT/OT environment – networks, machines, systems, applications, etc. – is operated and maintained securely and the necessary security requirements are implemented.
- Manage providers of all locally procured IT services.
- Act as counterpart for the Siemens Mobility Cybersecurity Team (SMO DT CYS) in case of incidents and vulnerability remediation.
- Ensure transparency on status, progress and improvement needs on all Cybersecurity aspects to local management and to the Regional Cybersecurity Officer.
- IT housekeeping activities like inventorying user-, application, - and network landscape in coordination with business and relevant local and regional IT stakeholders.
- Facilitate in business specific training on IT related topics in coordination with SMO DT IT and Siemens IT for new MS Office 365 and other collaboration tools.
- Involvement in business demand and change requests identification and management
- Minimize non-productive time of users due to workplace or application misfunction (Including Information / Cybersecurity related requests).
- Participate with input, knowledge, and answers in user communities (e.g. Yammer)
- Raising of escalations using defined process.
- Accountability & responsibility for satisfactory resolution of all end user related queries, feedback, issues & complaints.
- Incident resolution monitoring and reporting and ensuring service provider adherence to agreed SLAs.
- Be familiarized and acquainted with respective security requirements, regulation, and processes.
- Serve as an entry point and 1st level contact for Information Security within respective Business Unit
- Provide feedback to customers with reference to status of problem, and ensure all parties are kept up to date.
- Business IT demand and request management and coordination
- Local IT budget responsibility and coordination with the business management
- Degree: Bachelor in IT or proven experience for this job profile.
- High competency in the area of IT end user devices, operating systems and network infrastructure
- IT Processes (e.g. ITIL, other industry standards)
- End user support activities and processes (e.g. incident handling)
- Industry standard Information Security and Cybersecurity experience and knowledge
- Min. 3 years’ experience in a similar team managing function.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office 365 and related products is a must.
- International team cooperation and virtual team collaboration
- Team player and Team management skills
- Curious and interested in learning more about rail business, manufacturing and engineering
- Good understanding of the IT landscape and different business processes and involved partnes.
- Good understanding on how to apply Information - and Cybersecurity standards to an infrastructure and respective management
- Ability to network between major stakeholders: manufacturing, engineering as well as local versus regional and global interests
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated / entrepreneurial mindset / customer focus.
- Quick learner with excellent data collection and analysis skills.
At Siemens, you get the chance to develop yourself at a challenging manufacturing site in an international environment. We offer varied work in a wide range of positions and intensive internal training to further develop your career.
Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
- Srbija, Kragujevac, Cerovac Sobovica bb - Desimirovac
- PIB: 101578476
- Matični broj: 17286064