The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org.
The ICRC ICT division is responsible for designing, implementing and supporting ICT solutions for more than 13'000 of its employees worldwide. The Belgrade Shared Services Center (BSSC) is created to provide support service to the ICRC worldwide operations.
The IAM (Identity Access Management) specialist is a professional in identity management and access to information systems. As an expert, s/he is responsible for implementing, developing and maintaining the IAM tools used by the ICRC, such as related processes.
Within the IAM platform team, the IAM specialist ensures the consistency and evolution of the elements of the IAM infrastructure and the technologies used. S/He provides support to the platform manager and ensures a 360° communication with stakeholders: L2, L1 and projects teams.
The BSSC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
Identity Access Management/Authentication & Access Specialist
- Contribute in the design and strategy of identity management and access to information systems and applications
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of identity and access management and administration models
- Ensure the evolution and optimization of the tools in use
- Bring new solutions and business models to meet business needs
- Integrate new IAM services: testing and documentation of new services, implementation support for operational teams
- Implement access to IT solutions based on defined specifications
- Adapt tools and processes for new project needs, adapt existing documentation for operational requirements
- Bring and explain best practices on the use of IAM management tools. Transfer knowledge and support systems and applications support and operations teams
REQUIRED BASE PROFILE
- Information Technology Engineer degree (or equivalent)
- Professional experience in the IT field, more than 5 years in IAM service implementation
- Demonstrated experience in managing Active Directory Services (AD), Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and AD azure
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Identity Management, Authentication and Access Systems, similar to Okta, Ping Federate, OneLogin, VMware IDM
- Comprehensive experience with IAM technologies such as Provisioning, Federation, Role/Entitlement Reviews, Multi Factor Authentication and Access Management
- In-depth knowledge of authentication protocols such as Kerberos, NTLM, OAuth, SAML, Radius, OpenID Connect, FIDO and Biometrics
- In-depth knowledge of Azure AD capabilities (Azure B2B/B2C, Azure Application Proxy, Azure MFA, Azure Access Review, PIM/PAM, Azure MyApp self-service portal)
- Demonstrated scripting experience for task automation
- Knowledge of windows & Linux environments
- Strong understanding of HR roles and processes and their issues. Knowledge of HR management processes and data, end-to-end
- Knowledge of project processes and associated quality rules and operating constraints.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to coordinate players across different teams (internal and external), with no direct reporting relationship
- Mastery of the development/configuration, installation and deployment processes on platform tools (AD/ADFS/AD Azure)
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and spoken), French is an asset
- Able to coordinate between multi-ICT functional teams and end users
WHAT WE OFFER
- A work and progressive professional development in an exciting ICT environment using the latest technologies
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and a Motivation letter in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 25.12.2019.