Implementation Consultant - Belgrade
Department: Customer Services
Implementation consultant is part of product implementation projects (configuration, implementation, install); report hierarchically to a local manager, and they may report to a non-local project manager for their due deliveries. They work closely with other eFront people, mainly: Business Consultants, Project Managers, Solution Architects, Account Managers, Developers and Support. Handling the relationship is an essential part of the role; it implies developing advanced knowledge of the business of our clients (especially Private Equity). Being in a client facing role, the impact of their work on eFront’s image and business position is key.
Your day would include:
- Communicate with Business Consultant to get back client’s business needs, processes and system requirements
- Design solutions from Business Consultant’s functional specifications and gap analysis
- Ability to translate functional specification into solution
- Configure the system
- Document and archive all configuration work for future reference
- Produce work estimates for configuration work
- Adjust requirements and solution design throughout project lifecycle
- Provide delivery test plan and execute them
- Liaise with development staff for any enhancement requests, bespoke development or bug fixing
- Provide application testing and data reconciliation activities
- Conduct training to client users
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
- Graduated from the Faculty of Economics or related field
- Excellent computer skills and easy adoption of new Software and technologies
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills, self-starter, flexible, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Independence in work and decision-making, team-worker
- Good time management and an ability to multi-task/balance parallel work streams
- Previous experience implementing financial software solution
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Start building your career with eFront now!
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
Deadline for applications: 07.12.2019.