Implementation Consultant - Belgrade
Department: Customer Services
Implementation consultant is part of product implementation projects (configuration, implementation, install); report hierarchically to a local manager, and they may report to a non-local project manager for their due deliveries. They work closely with: Business Consultants, Project Managers, Solution Architects, Account Managers, Developers and Support. Handling the relationship is an essential part of the role; it implies developing advanced knowledge of the business of our clients (especially Private Equity). Being in a client facing role, the impact of their work on company’s image and business position is key.
Your day would include:
- Communicate with Business Consultant to get back client’s business needs, processes and system requirements
- Design solutions from Business Consultant’s functional specifications and gap analysis
- Ability to translate functional specification into solution
- Configure the system
- Document and archive all configuration work for future reference
- Produce work estimates for configuration work
- Adjust requirements and solution design throughout project lifecycle
- Provide delivery test plan and execute them
- Liaise with development staff for any enhancement requests, bespoke development or bug fixing
- Provide application testing and data reconciliation activities
- Conduct training to client users
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
- Graduated from the FON, Faculty of Economics or related field
- Excellent computer skills and easy adoption of new Software and technologies
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills, self-starter, flexible, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Independence in work and decision-making, team-worker
- Good time management and an ability to multi-task/balance parallel work streams
- Previous experience implementing financial software solution
BlackRock’s purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2019, the firm managed approximately $7.43 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock |
Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Deadline for applications: 12.03.2020.