Trizma is a dynamic Business Process Service Provider, operating in South East Europe, offering to its global customers the next generation of outsourcing services.
ACCELERATE BEYOND is our approach to outsourcing in which we UNDERSTAND business of our clients and end user needs, EVOLVE the business processes and models and we ACCELERATE together to maximize the full business potential. We do all in a synergetic manner, achieving unique customer experience over time.
Implementation Coordinator US
The Implementation Coordinator (IC) manages delivery and installation of NCR, customer procured and third party products and services for NCR’s customers. Other services include (but are not limited to) upgrades to equipment, redeployments, service assumption, FRO’s, and site preparation services. Provides project coordination services (customer single point of contact, management reporting, billing, subject matter expert, etc.) in accounts that do not have Project Management representation. The IC is a key member of the NCR project team responsible for coordinating the successful delivery of equipment and installation of the contracted services (internally and externally). The IC utilizes defined processes and tools to ensure that each customer site/project is delivered and installed on time; and is complete to meet the customer’s expectations and in accordance with the documented scope of work.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop or assist in the creation and ongoing management of the rollout schedule.
- Update, track, and adjust the rollout schedule on a timely basis.
- Identify installation risks, escalate and implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Recognize, document, and implement process/project improvements
- Allocates work load, trains new employees, and provides feedback for improvement; Acts as team leader on large, critical geographic territories, requiring the highest level of skills and experience to meet critical SLA’s
- Position requires understanding of Managed Service Centre operations and solid understanding of all MSC support tools
- Position responsible for understanding of the end to end processes that underpin quality customer service; Conduct service audits
- Create installation scheduling requests and ensure that all customer installation/deployment activity is scheduled and completed to the customer’s satisfaction and per SOW.
- Responsible for maintaining the rollout schedule.
- Responsible for updating Quickbase (or similar) database with equipment and services data.
- Coordinate post-startup activities. (i.e. data gathering, team resources identification, installation processes distributed, data repository established, etc.)
- Identify out of scope activities per SOW and communicate to Project Manager.
- Ensure that the requested site level activities are scheduled within standard process time frames.
- Provide the required delivery dates and locations for subsequent rollout or destination deferred orders to the Deployment Services centers.
- Coordinate with other vendors as needed for delivery of equipment or services.
- Escalate issues with maintaining the rollout schedule, as needed, and manage to closure.
- Ensure any necessary billing data is provided to the appropriate parties.
- Revenue outlook by customer and revenue deferral release as defined by customer.
- Establishes and maintains communications with project team. A project team may include representatives of the customer, sales, BU, Project Management, Staging, Service Account Management, CS and any third-party partner(s).
- Participates in scheduled meetings with key team members to review project feedback, tasks, action items and lessons learned.
- Provide updates to the project status via Quickbase.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related education/experience.
- PC proficient (Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Customer Focus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Basic Project Management knowledge
- Basic Conflict Management and Negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to identify and resolve issues with a sense of urgency
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- 1 - 3 years of work related experience
Deadline for applications: until fulfilled