Function: Production Management | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our HMI Operations Excellence Team, we are in search of reliable future employee to take over this global position located in Novi Sad.
- Executes Business Unit HMI Operations Strategic Improvement Projects and Programs in alignment with Departement Lead for all HMI Production Facilities
- Drives YOKOTEN activities such as best practice / cross info sharing, and lessons learned management
- Drives and promotes Continental Business System methods and tools such as structured problem solving via A3, 5S, Standard work, Leader Standard Work & Deviation Management (LIB)
- Guides and drives required agility measures, e.g. Jishuken
- Guides and supports improvement activities on critical products within BU HMI such as Task Force for customer escalation etc.
- Initiates, plans and conducts shared learning for BU HMI / Cross BU / Cross Business Areas / Automotive production network
- University degree, preferably in Engineering or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in Project Management or Operations/Manufacturing or Lean Methodology in the automotive industry
- Experience in international environment would be considered as an advantage
- Lean methods advanced knowledge
- Project Management advanced knowledge
- Manufacturing and Financial advanced knowledge
- Product and Technology advanced knowledge
- Customer orientation and Quality mindset
- MS Office Advanced
- Excellent communication and moderation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o / Plant Novi Sad
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu