Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic
In-Bound Controls Specialist
The Inbound Controls Specialist will lead global adherence to Material Master controls, Trade Compliance, import management and REACH obligations. This position will develop processes and procedures, which include designing and implementing end-to-end solutions, throughout the SR Technics global supply chain. This position will provide a crucial role to drive compliance initiatives at both the global and regional levels, whilst supporting the supply chain to provide customer service and financial value.
- Responsibility for preparing, implementing, communicating and coordinating effective and efficient inbound controls for the global SR Technics supply chain
- Implement enhancements and creation of new inbound controls and standards to support the SR Technics businesses globally
- Provide supply chain solutions and process improvements to support transparency and that have demonstrable benefits and cost savings
- Create improvement recommendations using “LEAN” methods, problem solving, end-to-end value stream mapping, and detailed analysis activities
- Implement process improvements by delivering supply chain efficiency and agility improvements
- Lead cross functional collaboration efforts with appropriate business units
- Provide leadership and support to key departments, stakeholders to ensure alignment and collaboration in developing strategies, consistent definitions, ownership of metrics and business processes for delivering against those metrics
- Clearly identify program resourcing needs, anticipated costs, risks & capture value impacts
- Reference: h5NbrW9yS63WBv0e2SrdueHhPDzjTRQIRLzdW0p-OGs.
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University Degree
- Extensive proven Export Compliance expertise
- 5+ years of related experience in logistics, traffic, importation/customs management, and/or supply chain management
- Ability to manage complex projects across an international organizations
- Experience in project management, six sigma, or other management certifications would be an asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Self-Starter who can operate effectively with minimum direct supervision
- Works well with an international team
- Able to influence and achieve objectives without direct authority
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.