Come join the lively, spirited family of MAMA Shelter! Founded in 2008 by Serge Trigano and his sons Benjamin and Jérémie, MAMA is a place for people of all ages, countries, cultures and ethnic backgrounds to come, gather and connect. Be a part of the magic that is MAMA! We are currently looking for people who possess drive, charisma and warmth to join our team.
We are currently looking for Income Auditor who possess drive, charisma and warmth to join our team. As a part of the MAMA family, we want you to bring your unique essence to MAMA and give our guests an individualized, personal experience beyond the hospitality norm.
The Income Auditor is responsible for accounting and securing all revenues and corresponding collections, overlooking PMS, POS and fiscals, follow up administrative and accounting issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for controlling and accounting for all revenues and collections of the hotel and the restaurant;
- Ensures all cash collections in the hotel and the restaurant are reconciled to PMS, correct, sufficient and properly managed; traces back differences if arise;
- Documents errors made by cash handling associates;
- Responsible for cash depositing to the bank;
- Ensures proper reconciliation of credit cards transactions and manages chargeback requests;
- Ensures the accurate and timely management of all accounts receivable aging components including billings and cash receipts;
- Ensures follow up of accounts receivable;
- Books revenues (accounting) and posts collection entries (PMS);
- Produces predefined daily and monthly reports;
- Actively participate in month end process with the accounting team, coordinating with other relevant departments;
- Prepares analysis of financial accounts and transaction codes, as required;
- Participates in the analysis of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal / external monthly financial statements, and annual audits and budgets.
- Maintains systems and controls which verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhances the Company’s value;
- Ensures high level of internal control within the organization;
- Assists Corporate Financial Officers and branch personnel as necessary;
- Participates in a wide variety of special projects and compiles a variety of special reports;
- Responsible for centralizing all local branch documents;
- Files documents as needed;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Must have prior hands-on accounting experience, preferably in the hospitality or F&B industry in similar position;
- General ledger, accounts receivable, tax, administration and banking working knowledge;
- MS Office proficiency – attention to excel;
- Familiarity with Business Navigator, Opera, Micros and MS would be major plus;
- Very well organized, able to prioritize and multitask;
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills and good knowledge of English language; additional language proficiency is a plus;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Works good in a team.
What we offer:
- Regular, safe and good salary
- Work registration and full-time work contract
- Work in a positive and dynamic atmosphere
- Possibility of promotion and improvement in future
- Additional benefits for permanent employees
We need you to be passionate about your job, outgoing, to love working with people and appreciate your team the most. You are prepared to work in a creative and dynamic environment for flexible work hours including evenings and weekends because you want to be there for the guests and your team.
Mama Shelter Belgrade
Mama Shelter creates and choreographs lively accommodation and restaurant facilities on a daily basis. It already boasts 12 restaurants and over 800 employees in 11 cities and 6 countries (France, SAD, Brazil, Serbia, Czech Republic, England) !It was created in 2008. by the Trigano family and its strategy is one of deployment in city-center addresses. MAMA is a place for people of all ages, countries, cultures and ethnic backgrounds to come, gather and connect. Mama Shelter offers its customers…Više o poslodavcu