Workforce has partnered with Brose, a successful family owned company that have been on the front lines helping to shape the future of the automobile for over a century. It is fourth-largest automotive supplier in family ownership and, with numerous patent applications per year, is one of Germany’s most innovative companies. The Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to the company’s success.
Due to support their business expansion in Serbia, we are searching for motivated candidates for position based in Pančevo:
- Participation in planning, industrialization, start-up and series production of pre-production electronics.
- Design of safe and cost-optimized assembly and logistics processes in compliance with the specified standards.
Selection, design and implementation of the optimal production layout.
- Development and implementation of the measures to ensure the required plant availability and adaptation of the plant capacity to the required call-off figures, e.g. by evaluating and analyzing the data in the MES system.
- Ensuring process capability and compliance with process parameters in the event of changes in the series process, if necessary defining process parameters.
- Development and implementation of manufacturing and logistics ratio measures in accordance with the target agreements for the continuous improvement of processes in the area of responsibility.
- Determination of target times by application of MTM procedures for the optimization of personnel deployment.
Ensuring the quality objectives of the product by e.g. maintaining the process FMEA, creating the Poka-Yoke process description.
- Entry and maintenance of parts masters, bills of material and routings in SAP as part of engineering change management.
- Execution of procurement tasks (preparation of procurement applications, specifications, granting of delivery release, final acceptance) of production plants in the event of capacity adjustments or technical changes in the series production business.
The successful applicant:
- University or college degree (Mechanical / Electrical engineering)
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- MTM training preferable
- Knowledge with FP-standard-software, e.g. FMEA, Autosketch, Ticon preferable
- SAP knowledge
Workforce Human Resource je regionalna HR kompanija koja posluje u zemljama Adriatic regije. Imamo preko 20 godina iskustva u HR industiji gde svakodnevno podržavamo preko 500 klijenata i preko 5.000 saradnika. Naša rešenja kreirana su prema vašim potrebama, bilo da tražite posao ili ste poslodavac, bilo da vam treba 1 ili 1.000 zaposlenih. Pružamo podršku u regrutaciji, u zapošljavanju, oblasti radnog prava i HR konsaltinga, obračunu zarada, outsourcingu procesa regrutacije i onsite menadžmenta.…Više o poslodavcu