This role is responsible for planning and optimizing the resources, process, activities in continuous improvement about productivity, reducing the waste by implementing different Lean Manufacturing projects, and technology standardizing.
- Complete the layout plan of new plants and projects; optimize the layout for mass production.
- Plan and implement Atomization according to the necessity in the production;
- Conduct Lean Manufacturing projects about efficiency improvement, waste elimination, and technology standardization.
- Cultivate and promote the culture of continuous improvement, engage all employees for improvement proposal, improvement production capbility.
- Promote cost reduction, plan and drive VA/VE, MPS, etc.
- College degree in Industrial Engineering, 5+ years experience in related position;
- Good knowledge about lean manufacturing, tools of industrial engineering;
- Good command of communication and project management skills;
- Good sense of learning and innovation.
Minth Automotive Europe
MINTH is Auto Parts Company with headquarters located in China. With more than 16 000 employees in 43 production facilities around the world, MINTH is a leading global supplier in design, manufacturing, and sales of body structural parts, trims and decorative parts of passenger vehicles. MINTH supplies to many world-renowned international automakers. Together, MINTH's customers represent 80% of the total global auto market share. MINTH starts to operate in Serbia.Više o poslodavcu