Our client is fischer automotive systems, headquartered in Germany, is international automotive components producer which is known worldwide for its fastening systems, such as kinematic components and air vents for automotive interiors.
In 2020. fischer automotive systems started activities in Serbia, through investment in Jagodina. To fully accelerate start-up process and further operations, we are searching for mature and experienced professional for the position of
Injection Moulding Technologist
- Jagodina -
- You are responsible for the implementation of and compliance with Total Productive Manufacturing in the field of injection moulding
- For this purpose, you will use the methods of the continuous improvement process at fischer (fischer ProcessSystem) such as the systematic error analysis according to 5W and Ishikawa
- You are able to conduct a CIP workshop and you are familiar with the methodology of Kanban, 5S, etc.
- Definition of new production processes and sampling of new materials and products
- Testing of new moulds and drawing up technical process sheets
- Operative tasks such as setting up, adjusting and starting up systems and the rapid elimination of any faults that occur are no problem for you
- In addition to these main tasks, you will take over the vacation replacement of the team leaders in injection molding in 3 shifts and will be the contact person for the employees in case of problems
- Intense cooperation with the headquarter for hand-over process of tools and machineries
- Technical education in mechanical engineering, ideally in plastic or rubber technology
- Experience in plastic injection moulding and with the common types of machines like Arburg, Engel, Ferromatik and technical equipment Wittmann und Kuka
- High quality awareness
- Deep understanding and experience in the practical implementation of lean production processes and problem-solving methodology
- Good MS office and SAP and / or CAD knowledge
- Language skills in either English or German is required
- High degree of independence, commitment and teamwork
Our client is offering you a chance to become the valuable member of their Serbian operations through this challenging and responsible role, a possibility to fully express and further improve your professional abilities within international environment together with continuous professional development opportunity.
If you envisage yourself in the above described position, please send us your CV in English, stating the position title, exclusively to our address, with full confidentiality.
Hill International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45
HILL International d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45
- PIB: 101011936
- Matični broj: 07514395