JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com
Inside Renewal Representative (M/F)
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you!
Overview of Job Function:
Customer retention is a key success factor for Software as a Service (SaaS) companies. The JAGGAER Inside Renewal Representative (IRR) role is an important part of JAGGAER’s customer retention initiatives. The focus of the IRR is to engage JAGGAER customers to execute the customer subscription contract renewal process. This process includes working with JAGGAER Sales Account Managers (AM) to assign, track, plan and execute customer renewal opportunities using Salesforce CRM tools. The IRR uses virtual means to engage the customer to execute the contract renewal. In addition to contract activities, the IRR works with the Customer Success Manager (CSM) to present JAGGAER solution value, identify new/growth opportunities, and contribute to overall customer satisfaction.
The IRR is a commission-based position. Specific territories and an accompanying group of AMs are assigned to the IRR based on their location. The ideal candidate has experience in working for a software business with customer engagement skills and speaks English and any of the following languages: Italian, Spanish, and/or French.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Work with existing customers to maintain JAGGAER’s high renewal close rate and team quota attainment.
- Conduct outbound customer calls and written communications to make customers aware of their upcoming renewal and renewal options 180 days prior to renewal date.
- Gain knowledge of customer business goals for upsell/cross-sell opportunities prior to the renewal.
- Create and provide customer renewal proposals and supply related documentation and/or materials supporting the customer renewal.
- Ensure the accuracy of the renewal products, prices, and terms.
- Engage Jaggaer Legal and other functions as required if and when customer requires changes to existing contractual materials as part of the renewal.
- Use Salesforce CRM System to completely and accurately document all customer activity, check and manage renewal opportunities and ensure compliance of data entry with Jaggaer record-keeping standards.
- Respond to customer calls and emails promptly.
- Provide excellent customer satisfaction ratings.
- Work closely with the CSM & DCSM to understand customer health score rating & identify corresponding AM to address the issue
- Establish regular touchpoints to ensure customers are informed, remain engaged, and solicit general feedback.
- Provide warm handoff and detailed notes for AM on accounts with upsell or cross-sell opportunities when identified
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with proven customer success, Account Management, or Project Management skills required to create, maintain, and enhance customer relationships.
- 5+ years sales, customer support and/or customer success experience
- Proven strong consulting skills required.
- SaaS competencies (a general understanding of software, hardware, networks, etc.)
- Ability to work independently taking the initiative to follow through and take ownership of all aspects of client management including reporting, managing client expectations, as well as driving tasks and issues to resolution.
- Capable in the areas of business process orientation, hands-on client relationships, and client services.
- Motivated, action & goal-oriented, persistent, interpersonal, consultative, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, ability to create and present client communication and analysis in all formats: verbal, presentation, email, written documents.
- Develop and maintain proficiency in JAGGAER's software solutions, solution methodologies, and core technologies
- Preference for multi-lingual speakers and writers with English and Italian, Spanish, and/or French.
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development.
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade or Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent…Više o poslodavcu