Inside Sales Representative (French)
HYCU, Inc. is rapidly expanding our monitoring and data-protection product set for hyper-converged infrastructures. We are hiring top sales talent to drive the new HYCU business.
We’re seeking individuals with a proven track record and high expectations for their future success and development. As an Inside Sales Representative, you’ll become a backup and recovery expert. Effectively leverage the channel and alliance partners to identify new customers. Become proficient in the competitive landscape and deliver our value proposition to key decision-makers.
First 30 days
- Quickly get up to speed on HYCU, Inc.’s brand, culture, values, and work ethic
- Understand hyper-converged infrastructures, backup and recovery market, our prospects and partners, what they want, and why they would do business with us.
- Complete new hire training Boot Camp and Enablement
Next two months and beyond
- Effectively leverage internal prospecting campaigns, marketing, channel partners and resellers to maximize selling efforts
- Align resources to support partner, prospect, and customer needs
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals and assigned territory quota
- Create and execute a sales territory plan with an emphasis on net new logos.
Specific Objectives and Responsibilities
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for:
- Run the sales cycle from lead to close for transactional and mid-market business.
- Hunt for new leads and opportunities in greenfield accounts and through channel partners.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition and deliver live demos with prospects
- Drive partner revenue generation activities through partner events, programs, and tradeshows
- Align pre-sale and post-sale resources to support the overall business and customer needs
- Continuously manage a pipeline of business and prospects by effectively collaborating with marketing and other business partners to drive new leads and opportunities.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals against an assigned territory quota
- Some travel is required
Specific Experience and Characteristics
The successful candidate must meet these basic requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience, technology preferred
- Experience selling in data center space and/or disaster recovery highly preferred.
- Selling Public Cloud (Google, Azure, and AWS), VMware, Nutanix or other Hyper-converged infrastructure vendors highly preferred
- Experience with large technology resellers, Service Providers or System Integrators i.e. CDW, Dell, HP, SHI, Sirius Solutions, Presidio a plus
- Great interpersonal communication skills and phone presence
- Proven track record of success in goal-driven, metrics-based environment
- Proven experience selling to accounts of all sizes, via channel and direct
- Experience with team selling, demonstrate ability working with multiple resources to close business
- Fluent in English and French (C1 and above)
Resumes are important, but the successful candidate will also have these key personality traits:
- Hunter Mentality, must be pro-active when selling into Greenfield accounts.
- Professional, self-motivated, accountable, and a strong sense of teamwork
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Resilient and persistent. Gets it done, whatever it takes.
- Self-directed with strong sense of personal ownership and accountability
- Thinks critically; a problem solver; mentally tough
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills
- A good sense of humor, we like to have fun!
Deadline for applications: 01.03.2020.