Inside Sales Representative (French)
HYCU, Inc. is rapidly expanding our monitoring and data-protection product set for hyper-converged infrastructures. We are hiring top sales talent to drive the new HYCU business.
We’re seeking individuals with a proven track record and high expectations for their future success and development. As an Inside Sales Representative, you’ll become a backup and recovery expert. Effectively leverage the channel and alliance partners to identify new customers. Become proficient in the competitive landscape and deliver our value proposition to key decision-makers.
First 30 days
- Quickly get up to speed on HYCU, Inc.’s brand, culture, values, and work ethic
- Understand hyper-converged infrastructures, backup and recovery market, our prospects and partners, what they want, and why they would do business with us.
- Complete new hire training Boot Camp and Enablement
Next two months and beyond
- Effectively leverage internal prospecting campaigns, marketing, channel partners and resellers to maximize selling efforts
- Align resources to support partner, prospect, and customer needs
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals and assigned territory quota
- Create and execute a sales territory plan with an emphasis on net new logos.
Specific Objectives and Responsibilities
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for:
- Run the sales cycle from lead to close for transactional and mid-market business.
- Hunt for new leads and opportunities in greenfield accounts and through channel partners.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition and deliver live demos with prospects
- Drive partner revenue generation activities through partner events, programs, and tradeshows
- Align pre-sale and post-sale resources to support the overall business and customer needs
- Continuously manage a pipeline of business and prospects by effectively collaborating with marketing and other business partners to drive new leads and opportunities.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals against an assigned territory quota
- Some travel is required
Specific Experience and Characteristics
The successful candidate must meet these basic requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience, technology preferred
- Experience selling in data center space and/or disaster recovery highly preferred.
- Selling Public Cloud (Google, Azure, and AWS), VMware, Nutanix or other Hyper-converged infrastructure vendors highly preferred
- Experience with large technology resellers, Service Providers or System Integrators i.e. CDW, Dell, HP, SHI, Sirius Solutions, Presidio a plus
- Great interpersonal communication skills and phone presence
- Proven track record of success in goal-driven, metrics-based environment
- Proven experience selling to accounts of all sizes, via channel and direct
- Experience with team selling, demonstrate ability working with multiple resources to close business
- Fluent in English and French (C1 and above)
Resumes are important, but the successful candidate will also have these key personality traits:
- Hunter Mentality, must be pro-active when selling into Greenfield accounts.
- Professional, self-motivated, accountable, and a strong sense of teamwork
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Resilient and persistent. Gets it done, whatever it takes.
- Self-directed with strong sense of personal ownership and accountability
- Thinks critically; a problem solver; mentally tough
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills
- A good sense of humor, we like to have fun!
Deadline for applications: 15.04.2020.
Our Group is more global than local, more international than national, and more diverse than you can imagine.
Comtrade is a cluster of IT organizations with an innovation mandate: we develop and apply tomorrow’s technology today. We do it as software engineers or programmers, delivery managers, system engineers or business developers; we also have IT educators, software architects, and marketing specialists, as well as legal eagles, information security gurus, HR experts (the people people), ... Saznajte više
“I wake up excited to go to work!
The energy at Comtrade is amazing. I love that I’m always learning something new and
surrounded by ambitious, talented ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE & PREVENTIVE MEDICAL CHECKUP
- FREE LANGUAGE COURSES
- SPORTS COURTS, A RUNNING TRACK, AN INDOOR GYM
- FUN ROOM
- TRAININGS & CONFERENCES
- FREE PARKING
- TEAM-BUILDING ACTIVITIES
- COMPANY EATERY WITH AFFORDABLE FOOD
- CAFETERIA & IT CLUB
- FREE DRINKS