We are in the process of selecting new full-scale SAP software (such as Pantheon) to migrate our manufacturing processes to. We are looking to recruit a dynamic and active individual to take the role of:
SAP Software Implementation – Manufacturing Specialist
Workplace: Stara Pazova
The SAP Software Implementation – Manufacturing Specialist will provide analysis of the company’s business requirements and objectives, and will interact with the software vendor and various company officers and personnel to meet those objectives. This is a temporary contract position which may extend to a permanent full-time position which would include other duties related to the final use of the SAP system.
- Analysis of the business requirements and objectives
- Work with necessary entities to meet those objectives
- Application configuration, implementation and data conversion, including but not limited to:
- Set up item codes
- Set up units of measures and conversions
- Set up BOM for each product
- Enter starting inventory quantities and value
- Write procedure and training materials for users
- Train users in application use and/or configuration
Degree in one of the following areas – Accounting (Bachelor or Associates), Economics, Business.
Must be certified in SAP implementation.
- A good working knowledge of manufacturing principles, including order management, warehouse, production and quality
- Must have experience and in depth knowledge of implementing and utilizing SAP software
- Must be able to train other personnel in various departments to use the SAP software
- Must be proficient with Excel
- Is highly organized & detail-oriented
- Can work well in a fast paced environment
- Maintains a professional demeanor
- Strong communicator – verbal and written
- Outcomes/results management
- Strong problem solving ability
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience doing Cost Accounting for Manufacturing firm
If you think you're the right person for this job, send your CV in English, preferably with photo, by 23.05.2020. electronically.
Initial interviews with short-listed candidates will be made by Skype.