Most people see a chair.
You see creative ways to bring it to life.
Interior Design Co-worker, Communication & Interior Design department, Belgrade East Store, IKEA Serbia
You see things a little differently. So do we. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
- You have a deep passion, curiosity and understanding of home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home;
- You have either interior design degree or a strong interest to pursue your career in interior design;
- You have the ability to think creatively supported by commercial visual competence, as well as a keen eye for aesthetics;
- You have a practical hands-on approach to your tasks and knowledge of a home design software;
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced retail environment while being engaged in do-it-yourself activity on the sales floor.
About the job
Your job is to use your deep knowledge of people’s life at home and your high level of home furnishing competence to show a number of functional, beautiful, sustainable and affordable solutions that are relevant to local market. You also challenge and encourage the many people to see their homes in new ways.
About the assignment
You will be part of the creative team and you will:
- Use home furnishing competence to create home furnishing solutions in room settings, homes, vignettes and sales support areas that reflect the IKEA identity;
- Actively contribute in the gathering of insights from home visit interviews and translating this knowledge into locally relevant, functional, aesthetic and commercial home furnishing solutions that exceed customer expectations and reflect home furnishing the IKEA way;
- Secure high quality, simplicity, efficiency and cost consciousness when planning and implementing all range presentation solutions using global tools and best practices;
- Stay up to date with news and knowledge about home furnishing, retailing and trends in order to contribute in workshops to generate creative ideas;
- Contribute to the content of the department action plan with initiatives that will grow the business and support long-term profitability and execute the agreed plans together with your team and other functions;
- Respect routines and responsibilities, work together with your team and other functions, act quickly to exploit commercial opportunities and understand the impact of your actions on the financial results;
- Keep visitors in mind when working on the shop floor, ensure disruption is minimized and stay aware of the importance of safety and the visual impact for visitors at all times.
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries –
Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We currently operate 5 stores and we will open new ones in the upcoming period. We strongly encourage and warmly welcome applications of people of all cultures, backgrounds and experiences because we believe that diversity in IKEA makes us stronger.
IKEA Srbija d.o.o.
Prešli smo dug put od trenutka kad je 1943. godine Ingvar Kamprad osnovao kompaniju IKEA. Od sitnog švedskog biznisa, gde su se proizvodi prodavali putem kataloga, IKEA je postala jedan od najpoznatijih svetskih brendova za uređenje doma. Robna kuća IKEA Beograd Istok otvorena je 10. avgusta 2017. godine. U svom asortimanu robna kuća ima oko 9.500 funkcionalnih i pristupačnih proizvoda za uređenje prostora i doma po cenama toliko niskim da ih može priuštiti većina građana. Kompanija IKEA…Više o poslodavcu