If you are an Intermediate Software Developer, problem-solver with extensive experience working in .Net Core 3.1, C# and SQL to join our team.
We need a person driven by continuous learning and help constantly improving the code to comply with customer´s requests.,
As a member of the Software Development Team we need you to use your entrepreneurial mindset and innovative thinking while actively participate in the development process.
We firmly believe in team based task ownership with individual contribution to be a vital part of the success. With clear guidelines and empowerment, combined with your proactivity and positive engagement, we reach our objectives and key results.
About the job
As a team member you will be contributing to the successful delivery of customer solutions by participating in the following tasks:
- Develop existing and new FractureCode products
- Apply your analytical skills when mapping processes to product requirements
- Develop and write product specifications along with test cases
- Assist in capturing and understanding client needs and their business processes
- Maintain and develop the existing software products to comply with client requests
- Testing of customer solution for specific projects in-house as well as on site
- Participate in the installations and commissioning at customer sites
- Provide documentation to client and support team
We expect that you have extensive experience with programming and we imagine you have the following elements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with .Net Core, C#, SQL, Web API and MVC
- Knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles
- Experience as an Automated QA Tester will be considered as an advantage
- Proven track record in building products
- Fluent in English – oral and written
What can we offer?
- Challenging and long term projects
- Competitive salary
- Great work-life balance
- Education & Trainings
We are a leading solution provider and system integrator in the field of Track & Trace, focusing on software development and industrial automation. Growing rapidly, with colleagues in Copenhagen, Belgrade, Poland and Romania. We seek devoted, ambitious and skilled people that will enrich our team of more than 45 people.
Following Scandinavian principles, we consider employees as our most important asset, and we believe that when you focus on your core interest and are guided by strong leadership with room for continuous development, you will thrive in our fast-paced work environment as a member of the best and highly motivated teams.
Join our team
We select applications continuously, so please upload your application and CV as soon as possible or share it if you know some great people, who would love this job.