INTERMEDIATE ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER – BUILDING SERVICES
Do you believe work should have a sense of purpose? We do! If you’re looking for a company where passion and career align, we want to hear from you. Join the Green Revolution.
Integral Group is an interactive global network of design professionals collaborating under a single deep green engineering umbrella. We provide a full range of building system design and energy analysis services, with staff widely regarded as innovative leaders in their field. Located in seventeen offices across North America, United Kingdom, Australia, and Serbia, our passion for sustainable design runs deep. We are focused on making a difference in the world and being a great place to work.
- Are you motivated and creative?
- Do you have a deep passion for innovation, sustainable design and environmental responsibility?
- Do you enjoy getting great results from challenging opportunities?
- Do you have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and responsibility?
- Are you a resourceful person with a positive attitude?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the office?
- Are you prepared to learn and grow with us?
If so, we want to hear from you!
- Carry-out Project/Team Specific activities as defined from time to time by Supervisor
- Deliver projects with awareness of Client satisfaction and profitability targets
- Design and detail straightforward engineering systems
- Work within Team environment and be able to instruct technicians and support staff in their work as it relates to the projects under the Engineer’s control
- Assisting on creation of Electrical building services Concepts, Narratives, BoQ, Specifications
- HV, LV, Life Safety, control and lighting schematics and layouts design with supervision from senior team members and with assistance of junior team members
- AutoCAD & Revit Operator
- Detailed checking of work prior to returning the finished product to senior team members or clients
- Assessing necessary time to accomplish tasks for the team in cooperation with senior team members, monitoring processes to ensure successful completion
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Achieve continued professional development in areas relevant to the achievement of personal objectives and as a contribution to those of the company.
- Total Client satisfaction with service delivered
- Produce quality design output under the guidance of a Supervisor
- Timely delivery of work to Company quality and profit requirements
- Use the company computer and software systems to efficiently deliver designs
- Expand work related knowledge
- Master of Electrical Engineering
- At least four years of experience in the design of LV, HV, Life Safety, control and/or lighting systems
- Effective Team member, i.e. works well with others
- Good Communicator
- Ability to discuss technical concepts in spoken and written English
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Office
- Ability to read Architectural, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical drawings
- Experience with BIM / Revit
- Experience with sustainable design
- Other languages are a plus
You are results oriented, enjoy challenging opportunities, have a positive attitude, are resourceful; and have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and sense of responsibility. Integral Group International, as part of the Integral Group, is a dynamic, forward-thinking company with a great team environment and welcomes applications from like-minded individuals.
To the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to work on prestigious projects located predominantly in North America and UK, but also in Serbia. We also offer a competitive compensation package, flexible working hours, on-the-job training and opportunity for professional growth. Integral Group promotes work life balance, health and wellness and offers regular socializing activities for their employees.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you are passionate about engineering and you would like to build a career with Integral Group, please send us your cover letter and resume telectronically by August 15, 2020.
Please note that due to the large number of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Integral Group International d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Sretena Mladenovića-Mike 14g
- PIB: 111255828
- Matični broj: 21450316