Intern Engineer - IT Application Support
Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity and you like to be part of our global team defining new software solutions, we are waiting for you to join our global tool development team!
We are developing applications that support different corporate R&D and purchasing processes.
One of our most important tools in this area is Workflow Simplifier Tool (WST) which is developed in Visual Studio .NET. For this application we will need the most support.
Your responsibilities include:
- Support for WST control panel and WST client development;
- First level support for known issues (after training);
- Analysis of user bug reporting;
- Manual testing WST control panel and WST client;
- Contribute to improve the current IT tools landscape;
This role is supposed to be for a team player with a keen eye for quality details and problem-solving skills.
If you have the passion to win then let’s meet and we’ll offer you the freedom to act so that great things will happen! The Internship Program is designed to last up to 6 months.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachlor's or Master's degree program in Computer Science, or related technical field
- Good English skills (written and verbally)
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Basic Knowledge of programming
- Attention to details, quality and troubleshooting attitude
- Passionate interest in technology
- Willingness to learn
Would be a plus:
Understanding of software development for Microsoft Windows environment, understanding of databases and OOP;
WHAT WE OFFER
- Paid Internship
- Flexible schedule
- Comprehensive training on the job
- Career roadmap in Continental
- Support for application software development and testing
If you are interested in this program, you can send us your resume in English via poslovi.infostud.com. Please specify the topic you would like to apply for in your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu