Internal IT System Engineer
Would you like to have a key role in making IT infrastructure of our clients work simlessly, work in a international team with state-of-the-art technology?
If the answer is YES, we would like to hear from you!
Key responsibilities are:
- Administration of Microsoft operating systems and related software.
- Introduction, implementation, production maintaining, capacity management and performance control of production systems, security and access control to all servers and data integrity on servers in the domain of responsibility.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of the IT infrastructure services.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of virtual and cloud infrastructure.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of the Device Management infrastructure.
- Configuring and maintaining IT appliances related to the IT infrastructure.
- Collaborate in backup and testing recovery for production severs and applications.
- Collaborate with colleagues from other teams to address application issues and problems.
- Maintain and create operational documentation.
- Trend analysis and planning of IT Infrastructure.
- Working on cross-team projects.
- On-call duty with rotating coverage off-shift and weekends.
We are looking for a passionate IT professional, with excellent communication skills in English and expert knowledge of Microsoft operating systems & system software.
Besides that our ideal candidate should also have:
- University degree in IT, Telecommunication, Engineering or related area, or equivalent working experience.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to occasionally travel mainly in Europe.
- Knowledge of administration of the following on-prem components:
- Windows server 2012/2016/2019 (DC, AD, DNS, DHCP, File services, PKI)
- Citrix servers
- Exchange server 2013/2016/2019
- Knowledge and administration of the following O365 cloud components is an advantage:
- SharePoint Online
- Exchange Online
- Intune/Endpoint Management
What we offer:
- Working in a dynamic environment which allows you to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Being part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
- Opportunity to work cross border with experts and mentors on real projects
- Opportunity to develop tech ideas and solutions
- Open working space and flexible working hours
- Training and development programs
- 25 days paid holiday leave per annum
- Laptop, mobile phone and tariff package in line with company policy
- Private health insurance
- Recreation or health program
- Participation in annual bonus system
- Competitive terms and conditions
Please submit your CV in English language by 26.03.2020.