NEFA GROUP is an upholstered furniture manufacturer producing quality furniture items for the European market and selling them through its own retail chain. NEFA GROUP is part of a Russian furniture cluster. The Russian-based mother company comprises 3 factories with over 1,000,000 furniture items produced annually and over 1000 retail furniture stores.
NEFA GROUP’s business development plan in Europe envisions a 72,000-annual production by a contemporary furniture factory, and 150 retail stores employing 500 new staff in Europe by 2020.
Driven by its development and extending its operations, and keeping pace with the growing market capacity the company is seeking enthusiastic, proactive and motivated candidates to join our successful team at the following position:
Internal Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant
Want to be an integral part of something special within the Serbian Furniture retail market?
Due to continual growth and exceptional delivery of projects, Nefa Furniture has an extensive pipeline of NAV 2017 project. As a result, we need NAV consultant who is willing to help drive the growth of the office as demand increases. This really is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the business's development. It is a busy stage at this moment in time, but consultant is provided with great flexibility and freedom to utilize his/her functional ERP skills to deliver great NAV solutions.
Some of the Duties of the role:
- Become intimately familiar with the company's business processes as they relate to the solution
- Be an expert when it comes to addressing needs with the customized NAV system
- Work cross-functionally with department heads and their teams to define business requirements
- 2+ years NAV experience (NAV 2017 preferable but not essential)
- Experience with NAV implementations, upgrades and rollouts
- Multiple full life cycle implementations completed
- Strong business knowledge
- Strong understanding of business processes within the retail industry
- Business analysis, requirements gathering and documentation experience
- Ability to work well independently
- Great levels of communication with customers
Deadline for applications: 11.12.2018.