At TLScontact, we work with governments from around the world to provide visa and consular services on their behalf to travellers and citizens. Our core expertise, built up in visa processing, enables us to apply our secure processing experience to a wide range of government and citizen services, both abroad and in-country. Harnessing new technology, we support governments in their digital transformation, helping to improve efficiency and enhance customer service.
Currently in our Finance Team in Belgrade we have the following vacancy: International HR Cost Control and Analysis Officer
Place of Work: Airport city, New Belgrade
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
Role includes 2 main areas of responsibilities:
- HR cost control and analysis for Europe region, working closely with HRBP and Business teams
- HR cost control and analysis for Corporate functions worldwide, working closely with Financial Planning and Analysis manager (FP&A)
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of HR costs for the region, working closely with Shared Service Center, local accountants, local payroll providers, HR Business Partners and local Operations
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of staff costs in the Monthly financial reporting to Teleperformance Group (ensure consistency between Magnitude reporting, variance analysis, HR cost file, accruals, LA file and alignment with business decisions)
- Ensure accurate Analytical accounting of staff costs (ensure all staff costs are booked and reported as per the TLS analytical structure)
- Local payroll compliance: Review payroll related files to ensure a smooth payroll process and make the HR cost in responsible areas. Understand legal and tax treaties to ensure all C&B operations are legal and processed within best practice.
- Organize file payroll records and relevant C&B document, update benchmark and payroll infos
- Provide FP&A team and management with monthly analysis of headcount and staff costs per legal entity and cost centre, contributing to the monthly cost centre dashboard, to support business decision making process
- Provide analysis on Actuals vs forecast, CMT, previous year, previous month
- Simulations on staff costs, ad hoc requests
- As business partner, based on relevant analysis, provide business with proposals to optimize staff costs and support strategic objectives
- Elaborate forecasts and budget of staff costs and analysis, as per FP&A guidance
- Work closely with Business teams (country managers, HR, ect) to support the roll out of new KPIs to better monitor staff cost base and productivity
- Develop a steady, communication-driven and constructive working relationship with the Shared Service Center, to ensure efficiency of the Month-end closing controls done in coordination with them
- Drive continuous improvement of HR cost control process and system in responsible area
- Offer all necessary internal trainings to improve process and data quality
- Support Head of HR cost control and analysis on continuous improvement of MEC process
- Support Head of HR cost control on implementation and improvement of monthly Analysis
- Document month end closing processes (SOP by country)
- Support the finance department in the finance transformation plan.
- Education: An engineer or a business school / university graduate with accounting and finance parts and C&B experience,
- Previous Experience: International culture, combined with 5-10 years in C&B or finance controlling,
- Mandatory fluency in English,
In addition to the above, candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Rigour and transparency,
- Good Analytical capabilities
- Good Excel knowledge (advaced level)
- Ability to work in multicultural complex structure
- Be dynamic, curious and motivated
- Be Focused on results
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to communicate efficiently and synthetically to make changes happen
- Proficiency in written and oral communication,
- Work on daily self continuous improvement.
What we offer:
- Work in a multinational team with experienced and helpful colleagues
- A competitive salary,
- Friendly, inspirational and creative work environment.
If you are interested in role above and your profile fits with the requirements, please send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
TLScontact d.o.o. Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Omladinskih Brigada 88a 11 070 Novi Beograd
- PIB: 108395048
- Matični broj: 20990988