- Proactive approach to business opportunities in international market: events, traveling, cold calling, emails, targeting accounts and researching competitors
- Implementation of entire sales process from lead qualification to final contract closure and administration, with ad-hoc technical advisory from local consultants
- Analyzing results and generating reports
- Account management of newly acquired customers
- Understanding the technical and business requirements of potential customers
- Developing new markets and long-term partnerships
You have a university degree, strong experience in IT, and either in sales or requirements engineering, or background as product owner/project manager. You are proactive, goal-driven and have excellent communication skills, especially in English. If you have a good international IT contact network, that would be a huge plus.
Deadline for applications: until fulfilled