Internship - Team Assistant (m/f)
Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
- Planning, organizing and ensuring a smooth running of meetings, workshops, trainings and other events in the business unit.
- Performing a variety of administrative tasks (e.g. preparing invoice analysis, creating Shopping Carts for the business unit, ensuring signing of various documents, maintaining databases, etc.)
- Preparing reports according to the business unit’s requirements
- Ensuring that business unit’s guests and visitors are courteously greeted and referred to the proper persons
- Providing support for daily operations
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio)
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of German language is going to be considered as a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and orientation to details
- Excellent communication skills, customer care skills and time management skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Paid Internship
- Comprehensive training on the job
- Career roadmap in Continental
If you are interested in this program, you can send us your resume in English via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 27.03.2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.