Internship for C# Applicants
We are part of Selerant Corporation, founded in 1990, a leading global provider of processed-based product lifecycle management (PLM) software and consulting services within three core manufacturing segments: Food & Beverages, Personal Care/Pharmaceutical and Specialty Chemicals.
Currently, we’re looking for recent graduates, or students in their final year of study, to join us in order to work and gain practical knowledge during internship we’re offering. If you are a talented, curious, self-driven individual, passionate about software design and development, dependable person that works well within a team, good in problem-solving, you are welcome to apply this internship.
We are offering you a paid, 40 hours per week internship, and candidates will get an opportunity for a full time employment (based on their completion of studies and internship performance).
During the three months internship our team, each of intern will be guided by a mentor who will work with him/her in order to teach and develop their skills on daily basis. Our team will provide you support in solving your tasks and will give you the opportunity to learn from a team of experienced developers/programmers.
We perform development in C# and expect you to have good knowledge of:
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming. Fundamental concepts such as abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.
- Good knowleadge of either ASP.NET Web Forms or ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Basic knowledge of how the web works (browser, web server, DNS, etc.). Concepts only, details are not required.
- Access modifiers, Operators, Classes, Interfaces, Collections, Generics
- Basics of HTML, CSS, XML and JSON.
- Visual Studio development tool.
- Relational databases and UML
- Basic knowledge of SQL. Writing queries for select, update, delete and insert operations against relational databases.
- English language, writing and speaking.
- Open-mindedness and soft skills are a big plus.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline for applications: 26.01.2020.