Due to constant expansion of our business, we are looking for:
Investment Data Analyst
eFront Data Intelligence (EDI) is a fast-growing Investment Data Analyst team who provides unique service by connecting alternative investment professionals. It streamlines the exchange of data between limited and general partners trough online platform which ensures investors always have access to accurate and standardize data.
Every quarter, alternative investors around the world struggle to collect and transform data on their investments. As an Investment Data Analyst, you will have the opportunity to support the timely delivery of complete, consistent and accurate investment data to alternative investors from a wide range of general partners.
Your day would include:
- Converting quarterly reports and financial statements provided by fund managers to the standard EDI format
- Exercise validation process which incorporates multi-level data quality controls and leverage standard data validation rules
- Reviewing errors, warnings and notifications created around data submitted via standardized templates, investigating these scenarios and solving them
- Escalating identified issues if necessary, to EDI Team Lead or related EDI departments
- Work with general partners to upload quarterly reports directly to the eFront platform in standardized templates
- Managing daily communications and quarterly deadlines with general managers
If you see yourself doing these activities, then you probably have:
- Bachelor or Master degree preferably in economics, finance, accounting or related fields
- 1- 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Excellent analytical capabilities and demonstrate attention to details
- Excellent English verbal and written
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (especially Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate
- Problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Desire to learn and ability to apply learnings to business issues
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Start building your career with eFront now!
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
Deadline for applications: 21.12.2019.