About this role:
The Insight Data Service is seeking an Investment Data Analyst who will support the timely delivery of complete, consistent and accurate investment data to alternative investors from a wide range of general partners.
Insight Data Service (IDS) is a fast-growing Investment Data Analyst team who provides outstanding service by connecting alternative investment professionals. It streamlines the exchange of data between limited and general partners trough online platform which ensures investors always have access to accurate and standardize data.
Key responsibilities include:
- Converting quarterly reports and financial statements provided by fund managers to the standard IDS format;
- Exercise validation process which incorporates multi-level data quality controls and leverage standard data validation rules;
- Reviewing errors, warnings and notifications created around data submitted via standardized templates, investigating these scenarios and solving them;
- Escalating identified issues if necessary, to IDS Team Lead or related IDS departments;
- Work with general partners to upload quarterly reports directly to the platform in standardized templates;
- Managing daily communications and quarterly deadlines with general managers.
- Bachelor or Master degree preferably in economics, finance, accounting or related fields
- 2-5 years’ relevant work experience
- Excellent analytical capabilities and demonstrate attention to details
- Excellent English verbal and written
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (especially Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate
- Problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Desire to learn and ability to apply learnings to business issues.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
In 2019 BlackRock acquired eFront, which is now operating as a specialized business unit within BlackRock Solutions, alongside Aladdin Institutional and Aladdin Wealth. At BlackRock, we’re guided by our culture and a set of principles that ensure we never forget what we stand for – to help more and more people invest in their financial well-being. We are proud of our long history of innovation, driving continuous change to help investors achieve their goals.
""I’ve joined eFront/Blackrock in March 2017 and since then it has been a big adventure. My first role at eFront was in the Talent acquisition team, where I was involved in finding the best talent for ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- RAD OD KUĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- GODIŠNJI ODMOR I SLOBODNI DANI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA