Investment and cost Controller
TnCO is a Technology Service Provider delivering Network and IT services to Telenor Business units in CEE and beyond. Established on the 1st October 2013, the company has 640+ employees in four countries: Bulgaria, Hungary, Montenegro and Serbia. As of August 2018, TnCO is part of PPF Group.
- Facilitate and drive companywide budgeting, forecasting, strategic planning, decision making processes.
- Proactively propose areas for financial optimization.
- Challenge other Business divisions through continuous analysis, suggestions and monitoring of actual performance and support of business decision making.
- Monitor through analysis and follow-up performance of products, investments, segments and divisions both financial and non-financial KPIs.
- Identifies and interprets implications of drivers and trends for Technology strategy.
- Oversee and review that operational performance and service level are being met in accordance with a set cost and budgeting expectations.
- Support and advise divisions how to improve performance towards company and divisional goals and KPIs.
- Participate in daily operations of Business Divisions and support business decisions.
- Help facilitate, monitor and assure the implementation of Governance structures throughout company processes and systems, align Finance and other departments.
- Monitor and develop management information system.
- Other tasks as defined by the line manage.
- College or University degree - Economics, Finance or Technology field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience preferably in Controlling and finance analysis field.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel and PowerPoint skills).
- Familiar with SAP.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Attention to detail.
- Team spirit and drive, excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in team atmosphere.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop tech ideas and solutions.
- Open working space and flexible working hours.
- Training and development programs.
- 25 days paid holiday leave per annum.
- Laptop, mobile phone and tariff package in line with company policy.
- Private health insurance.
- Recreation or health program.
- Participation in annual bonus system.
- Competitive terms and conditions.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English language.
Deadline for applications: 10.03.2020.