Investor Services - Associate is responsible for Onboarding investors, including Anti-money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Client (KYC) reviews, maintaining client investor portals, assisting investors and contacts with email requests. Role holder will maintain investor and contact data for clients and track and pull system generated reports as requested.
- Review Subscription Documents and supporting documentation for AML/KYC reviews;
- Conduct Investor Due Diligence / Enhanced Due Diligence (including screening) on assigned new investors and clients;
- Maintain logs of outcomes for AML procedural inquiries, escalations and exception requests;
- Participate in projects and other strategic change initiatives related to AML requirements;
- Support ongoing client, regulatory and audit requirements on regular and ad-hoc basis.
- Maintaining contact and investor data for Private Equity Funds;
- Investor notifications including capital calls and distributions;
- Maintaining organized lists of investor requests;
- Respond to investor related issues and questions.
- Manage and reconcile outstanding communications, documents, capital contributions and distributions;
- Filing & organization of various plan/fund documents and projects.
Maintenance of web portal
- Maintain previsioning of all contacts;
- Posting documents to the investor portal;
- Capable of becoming a system expert in order to liaise between clients and vendor;
- Work with a vendor if training members is required.
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
Skills / experience required:
- Maintain a working knowledge of AML and OFAC regulations and policies and procedures;
- Experience in AML compliance, or related regulatory experience supporting a wealth management organization is preferred;
- Knowledge of AML/KYC industry standards and regulatory requirements;
- Proactive and detail oriented;
- 1-2 years experience Investor services or related field (financial services / fund administration, corporate communications, portfolio management, or securities analysis);
- Good Excel and data analytical skills;
- Strong organization skills are also a must;
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt knowledge to different situations;
- Ability to convey knowledge is necessary;
- Solid knowledge of system used;
- Ability and willingness to train others;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Motivated with ability to multitask;
- Team player.
Established since 1988 and listed as a FTSE 250 company on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, Sanne employs c2,200 professionals worldwide and administers structures and funds that have in excess of £500 billion assets. We deliver tailored fiduciary services to a highly valued international client base through a global network of offices spread across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Office in Serbia exists since December 2014 and initially was a part of New York based company…Više o poslodavcu