Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
The Invoicing Specialist is responsible for a timely and contract compliant billing process for all Component Business. He/She is tracking open costs (WIP) and manages Write-off’s for his/her assigned customers. Close collaboration with other internal departments as well as an intense knowledge regarding value flows and processes is crucial for this position.
Additionally, the Invoicing Specialist is responsible to manage and continuously improve the respective commercial process, initialization and implementation of improvements.
- Responsible for the commercial release of all component related invoices
- Maintain a high level of data quality and low disputes due to invoicing mistakes
- Create and track of Write-off workflows and Credit notes according input
- Support Account Management and SCS in dispute related requests
- Support any internal department for released invoices and credit notes
- Tracking of open costs in cooperation with SCS department
- Continuous monitoring and improvement of the process. Initialization and implementations of improvements
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- English B2 level
- Commercial background and analytical skills
- Industry experience, commercial as well as technical would be desired
- High sense of responsibility and initiative
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
SR Technics Services d.o.o.
Ko smo mi?
SR Technics pruža usluge održavanja, popravke i remonta aviona, motora i avio komponenata (MRO) i sarađuje sa preko 500 avio kompanija, avio lizing kompanija i proizvođača originalne avionske opreme. Sedište kompanije je u Cirihu, Švajcarska. Više od 80 godina, SR Technics pruža izuzetan kvalitet usluga i efikasna tehnička rešenja, zbog čega smo vodeća globalna kompanija u ovom sektoru avio idustrije. Verujući u moć umrežavanja i sinergije, SR Technics gradi dugoročna partnerstva ... Saznajte više
"U kompaniji SR Technics Services radim od septembra 2018. godine. Trenutno vodim tim koji je deo Training Services odeljenja koji razvija moderna rešenja za obuku ljudi koji rade u avijaciji kao i inovacije ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- TRENINGE U ZEMLJI I INOSTRANSTVU, PROFESIONALNO USAVRŠAVANJE I RAZVOJ, KOLEKTIVNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE.