Overview of the Position:
Martensson Engineering looking for Automation Engineer role that will performs engineering tasks associated with quoting, designing, and implementing systems into the different types of process industries. Other responsibilities will include...
- Analysis, system design and creates original or modifies existing HMI, database and PLC Programs to meet project requirements.
- Interface with project managers and customers to assess the customer requirements and thereby create cost effective quotations.
- Developing of electrical drawings, support electrical cabinets assembling, support electrical installations.
- Provides ongoing customer support & troubleshooting as necessary.
- Conduct automation training for customer personnel on systems/modules.
- Executes startup and commissioning of systems/modules in conjunction with Process Engineer
- To work as an Automation Project engineer be responsible for application functionality, system functionality, related cost monitoring, project planning and co-ordination, etc.
- To contribute to the development of relevant working procedures, templates, standards etc.
Reporting To: Project Manager
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering– Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Automation Engineering
Professional Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of practical experience working as Automation project engineer in or related to the process industries.
- Experience on Ethernet networking and field bus systems such as Profibus, Asi, Control-Net, Device-Net etc.
- Knowledge of SCADA programming on Rockwell or Siemens systems
- Excellent experience in SIMATIC S7 Manager, TIA Portal programming is required.
- Excellent experience in WinCC, In Touch is required
- Good skills in electrical design is required
- Familiar with Windows Operating System setup and troubleshooting.
- Self motivating.
- Fluent knowledge of English, written and spoken.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Broad commercial awareness.
- Have the ability to work under demanding timelines and situations.
- Positive outlook
- Desirable – Having worked with foreign clients.
Work Place Environment:
The position will be based in the Belgrade however on a project-to-project based situation; work anywhere in Serbia or abroad will be required. Based on the phase of the project, commissioning work on customer sites will be required. The person will be required to travel in and outside Serbia extensively.
Martensson Engineering d.o.o.
martenssonViše o poslodavcu