Customer support is changing for the better. 5CA is not your conventional customer service company. We have agents in all corners of the world with demonstrated knowledge of video games and technology.
So, what makes the position different from other tech support positions?
A few things:
- You’ll work 100% remotely from your own home and workspace
- You’ll be part of a diverse community of techies from all over the world
- You’ll get to deliver top-notch customer experiences to people in need
- You'll work with a team of top-notch techies from your Trainer to the Operations Manager
- You'll be privy to training opportunities prior to starting your new role and free courses to develop your skills
- You'll have an Operations Manager to help you with your work and a Team Lead to ensure you're comfortable and enjoying yourself
- As a Technical Support Agent, you'll troubleshoot customers' technical issues with their PC hardware and networking devices. You'll use a combination of email, live chat, social media, and/or phone calls to answer tickets and queries.
You'll help 5CA continue to be one of the most unique companies in multilingual tech support.
- You speak Italian and English at a near-native level
- You are available to work full-time and on a flexible schedule
- You speak Italian and English at an advanced level
- You have in-depth knowledge of PC hardware and networking devices
- You are a fast learner and know when to take initiative
- You're a natural troubleshooter and problem-solver
- You have experience in a Customer Service environment and/or international business setting
- You have a dedicated quiet workspace within your residence
- You are not currently living in the Netherlands or the United States of America
- An internet speed of min. 4 Mb/s download and 1,5 Mb/s upload internationally
- A minimum of 6GB RAM with a 64-bit Windows version or MacOS
- An i5 processor or better/ similar, max. 3 years old
- A smartphone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
Android 4.4 or newer
Apple iOS 10.0 or newer
- A casual, international environment where you’ll work with people from over 40 nationalities
- A position at a fast-growing company with ambitious, A-level clients
- The flexibility to work from anywhere in the world
- Less wasted time on long commutes between home and work
- Cutting-edge tools and training opportunities
- A fun and engaging community of techies just like you
5CA a remote-first CX company working with passionate agents from all around the world. Founded in 1998, we represent some of the biggest names in gaming and tech and level up their customer and player experience.
Our community is full of digital natives and gamers that troubleshoot with care for the brands they love, from home, in their languages. We work with people from all cultures and backgrounds, and champion diversity and inclusion in all that we do.
5CA provides people around the globe with outstanding customer support. We use their preferred channel, in their own language, at the time that is most convenient to them. We love hiring and working with geeks: people who are enthusiastic and engaged with gaming, tech, and digital topics. It is our successful Work From Home program that allows us to attract similarly minded and highly talented people, without being limited by geography. We’re passionate about what we do, deliver a great customer…Više o poslodavcu