MITech Eastern Europe
MIT Make Intuitive tech is a Swiss company that edits software for trade finance banking systems since 1984. MITech Eastern Europe is the R&D hub of the company, based in Belgrade. The team is composed of 4 people in Belgrade and is rapidly growing.
To reinforce its Development team, MITech Eastern Europe is looking for an Architect/Developer to start as soon as possible.
JEE Architect & Developer
Main Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Defines the structure of our proprietary 5G software solutions framework, their interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
- Collaborates with the development team leader to provide technical guidance, training and mentoring to development teams on Solution architecture and Technical designs.
- Responsible for the quality and delivery of the App Dev software activities, including adherence to development standards, software design and code reviews, security standards.
- Represents the company during technical / architectural discussions with our clients
- Deliver non-functional documentation (architecture, technical requirements, installation, configuration…)
- Assist project team for non-regression tests as well as technical and functional specifications
- Coordinate, follow-up developments and quality control in tight collaboration with development team leader.
- Ensures that the solution design align with the Target Architecture for the project.
- Defines and supports reusable application components from a business and technology perspective.
- Partners with other Tech Leads and Dev Leaders in driving modular, services-oriented integration and solutions architectures.
- 8 years’ experience in a similar position
- Development in Java J2EE stack
- Significant experience with application servers (WebLogic, Jboss, Websphere) and database technologies (Oracle, DB2, and/or SQL Server).
- Code quality knowledge (such as Sonar) and programming paradigm best practices (Functional and OO development, Async, Patterns…)
- 8+ years practical programming (hands-on) experience (OOAD, Java EE, Web Services Technologies, SOAP and/or REST).
- Deep knowledge of building consumer facing and web applications.
- Preferred experience with implementing applications on the cloud
- Strong understanding of best practices around website security
- Significant experience in capacity planning, systems performance analysis and optimization in a distributed environment.
- Strong knowledge of programming documentation processes/procedures.
Critical soft skills required:
- Great command of English language is an absolute must. French would be a plus.
- Natural Leader. Ability to form an architecture vision, ensure that technical pre-requisites are met and personally accountable on all executional details.
- Experience in communicating plans with management and clients
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Problem-solving and resolution oriented
- Capable to work both within a team and also independently to meet the deadline
- Curious regarding new technologies (with assessment and evolution proposals to the Management)
- Innovative, out-of-the-box thinker and willingness to push the envelope with creative solutions.
- Experience providing guidance, training and mentoring to developers and designers on solutions and design experience influencing team members, other architects and management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate across various groups, build relationships and manage effectively in a matrix organization
- University degree or equivalent of Computer and information Sciences and other field that is relevant to the assignments
What we offer:
- A position in a fast-growing R&D hub of a reputable Swiss-based company.
- Attractive salary
- Optimal working conditions with a relaxed atmosphere
- International travel to customers or leads’ meetings
- Opportunity for personal growth
Deadline for applications: 12.03.2020.