JVDR : Social Media Strategist - Position Profile
- Are you a Social Media enthusiast experienced working in a Digital Agency or Marketing department?
- Do people in your surroundings complain that you spend too much time on YouTube, Instagram, and other social media networks?
- And you can name the top 5 trending reel songs in the middle of the night?
- Also…you might not be a mathematician, but you are definitely a number’s person or keen to become one? (Analytics are the best friend of Social Media growth, after all!)
Then you are a perfect candidate for our newly opened Result-driven Social Media Specialist position!
JVDR (website link https://jv-dr.com/), one of our subsidiary companies is a full-stack, digital marketing, and branding agency, that offers full stack solutions, mainly for businesses in fields such as: Finance, Legal, Real estate, Media buying, and E-commerce. The team is fully remote, consisting of experienced graphic designers, video editors, copywriters, branding and digital marketing specialists, and project managers/account managers.
JVDR is looking for an independent consultant who can develop and implement Social Media Strategies across multiple channels for several client companies (both internal and external). This is a long-term, full-time, remote consulting position.
With current client growth, we require an experienced result-oriented strategic thinker and implementer, with about 3 to 5 years of experience to join our team in a long-term consulting role. This person will have solid work experience within a digital marketing agency, with experience both in content production and client interfacing roles across numerous client verticals. This consulting role requires a go-getter, who has been strategically formulating and building Social Media Marketing Strategies and content, knows how to build audiences, and is now looking for a long-term opportunity with fast growth, global company. Read on below to see if this role fits your profile and then contact us.
Your Professional Experience & What Will Set You Apart:
- Fully BILINGUAL in French - English (Fluency in Russian is a bonus)
- Three to five years experience of strategically creating, developing, and implementing social media marketing in an Agile production environment
- You have successfully built multiple audiences, on numerous social media platforms from scratch for clients
- You are adept with Social Media tools, writing marketing and posts
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills with strong attention to details
- Strong command of professional written and spoken English, second and third languages appreciated
- Strong sense of aesthetics and graphic design (Canva and/or Photoshop)
- Demonstrated work experience finding solutions for complex problems and working in an international, collaborative, and fully remote team environment
- People friendly, solid team working skills, you love to be organized and to beat deadlines
- An influencer with active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- You are equally effective working solo or within a fully remote based team
Expectations & Responsibilities
- Individual responsibility
- Manage day-to-day social media strategy and activities (including content creation, scheduling, and ad campaigns) for JVDR and its clients.
- Create and manage promotions and Facebook ad campaigns. Create monthly content calendars for each client in order to plan compelling and effective content that reflects the client's brand and initiates growth across all platforms.
- Use Hootsuite to schedule Social Media content in bulk (1-2 weeks in advance for the following month), and individually when additional content is added. Usual platforms include: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube, however, this can be expanded depending on client needs.
- Perform social media audit/data analysis. Track results on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and use data to positively impact growth across platforms.
- Establish working hours that facilitate work and provide availability, to work both independently and collaboratively during normative business hours
- Have multi-functional creative, organizational, and production skills permitting to take on hybrid tasks and objectives to achieve team goals
2. Client-oriented approach
- Understand each individual client, the message they are trying to send, and the target market that will be used to portray that message.
- Drive growth behind client’s social media, be their ambassador and cheerleader. Propose exciting and creative outside of box ideas.
- Attend meetings and communicate with clients (when needed) via Slack/email to better understand each client’s need.
3. Cross-functional flow
- Work closely with content/copywriter in order to produce compelling and effective blog posts and social media content. Compose two blog posts per week.
- Work closely with designer and video editor in order to produce eye-catching, on brand, creative visuals and videos.
- Correspond daily with the Head of Production and Marketing Project Managers in order to deliver necessary projects.
- Oversee design of all social media content: copy, visual design (such as post, story), video design (such as IG reels, YT videos, video ad).
- Spearhead community building. Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Responding to comments in a timely manner.
- Helping with Public Relations efforts for specified clients.
What We Offer You:
- A full-time contract with benefits
- A work culture focused on mutual success and continuous growth
- Competitive pay and scheduled yearly raises
- Challenging projects and the opportunity to work with a multicultural and international team
- Job stability in case of illness, Covid changes, and personal problems
- Work-from-home opportunity
- 4 weeks of paid time off
- Chance to travel and attend events and conferences
- Career growth - for the right individual long term possibilities
If this profile sounds like you and you are hungry for your next great challenge and adventure and you want to join in with writing and building our cool story, please reach out to us via the website and please answer the screening questions as a good use of your time and ours. We look forward to hearing from high energy, potential collaborators.
JVDR is a part of the Global Capital Group (GCG), a global ecosystem of entrepreneur-led businesses that provide advisory, creative and financial services.
Global Capital Group (GCG)
Global Capital Group (GCG) is a global ecosystem of entrepreneur-led businesses that provide advisory, creative and financial services. Our Business Units: JVDR it is a FULL STACK MARKETING & BRANDING Agency. The company focuses on developing Marketing Strategies, producing Brand packages, implementing and running campaigns, offering in-house video production services, and business and e-commerce website creation. GCG Media is a new age, MEDIA BUYING company solving modern issues of social…Više o poslodavcu